Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Thank you and hello
  • foeism
    Free Member

Hi all,

I have recently decided (October 2012) to start building a bike from scratch after 6 years away from the scene due to family divorce blah, blah blah……
    Started with the purchase of a Kinesis Pha5e frame.

Anyway the point of this e-mail was to say thank you to everyone who I have bought bits from on this forum, and also for their help and advice, it has been appreciated. More bits needed, followed by some stupid questions when I eventually come round to fitting them 🙂

Marc

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Good fun if stiff frame 🙂 had one for a while as my do everything HT

foeism
    Free Member

Cheers 🙂
    I’m looking forward to getting it put together and riding it!

foeism
    Free Member

Also is there some way of given good feedback to sellers?

ThePinkster

foeism – Member

You can always put a comment on the thread they’re selling their stuff from.

nathaneddy
    Free Member

Good luck !

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Pics of bike?

foeism
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies

foeism – Member

You can always put a comment on the thread they’re selling their stuff from

Good idea.

Good luck !

Thanks 🙂

Pics of bike?

yes very shortly 🙂

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Good luck with the new bike. Just don’t mention on here that you like boobies or winkies…

robsoctane
    Free Member

Hi OP, the Pha5e is a great ride! I absolutely love mine, both me and my 9 year old son use it to blast on. Very short wheelbase so it’s great for twisty tracks. I’ve put an FSA seatpost on after I found the Tompson too stiff. It really helps when seated because that back end I so stiff. You can fit huge tires in the back end, I’d recommend that for the same reason.

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine!

foeism
    Free Member

Good luck with the new bike. Just don’t mention on here that you like boobies or winkies..

LOL Thanks 😆

Hi OP, the Pha5e is a great ride! I absolutely love mine, both me and my 9 year old son use it to blast on. Very short wheelbase so it’s great for twisty tracks. I’ve put an FSA seatpost on after I found the Tompson too stiff. It really helps when seated because that back end I so stiff. You can fit huge tires in the back end, I’d recommend that for the same reason.

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine!

Hello! Good call re: the seat. I’ve got 26″ Halo SAS going on so will take advice on getting big rubber! And yes will defo get mine out for some pics soon!

foeism
    Free Member

Ok build finished actually a few weeks ago, pic as promised…………

[/img]

Kinesis pha5e 16″ frame fun to chuck about, solid and confident……..due to my height (6ft1″) this means on the journeys to get there, and the odd commute to work its just a little to small for me 😥
    Going to have to get an 18″ frame for all duties……and the 456 summer season should be right up my street……..updates to follow….. 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

That looks RAD (geddit?)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Thank you and hello’ is closed to new replies.