Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Thank goodness for Windstopper!
  • barn
    Free Member

Anyone else normally find Windstopper too hot?
    Not today though, eh!

trail_rat
    Free Member

i was wearing my gore windstopper gimp mask balaclava, my marmott mountaineering mitts and my buffalo active smock today it was THAT cold.

-10 on my stem captain thermometer on deeside and currently its sideways snowing. not looking forward to the ride home on 700x25s – took the ice spikes off last monday !

was a lovely morning to be out , much like last night was a lovely sun set inthe snow – i went off road for 2 hours on the way home and rode over contlaw

tonyd

Sometimes, depends on layering underneath. Was a bit nippy to start this morning though. Wore a skull cap for the first time in the UK and was glad of it.

Shame windstopper doesn’t actually stop the wind from blowing! No snow here (hants/berks) but plenty wind and chilly.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ton

northface summit series base layer and a rab generator pullover.
    toasty……. 8)

windstopper or other types of soft shell are too warm for me.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Oh how i long for a chiily ride. Had to bail out of tonights jaunt as it was just too hot for me. Been mid thirties for the last week and dusty trails or not i am sick of it!

barn
    Free Member

My wife reminded me that we were whizzing around FOD this time last year in short sleeves!?

Global cooling?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Normally yes, but have spent the whole winter in thermal base plus NF wind stopper top which have worked very well in combo. Wind chill today was extreme (only walking dogs). Nice to get some use out of the windstoppers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Thank goodness for Windstopper!’ is closed to new replies.