Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • thank god they still make them….
  • sten1
    Free Member

Just knocked my very special lasys freinds oil burner of the kitchen table.. i cried i shouted, i had a spliff.. then i took to the net.. and by god the first link i came to was the exact body shop soap stone one i had just broken.. and it has 35% off,

ther may actually be a god 🙂
    paid extra so it should be here by tuesday.

bearnecessities

I’ve typed some shit on here, but think you may have topped all my previous attempts.

daveh
    Free Member

😆

jambourgie
    Free Member

😆

I’ve not seen one of those since 1993

Pass me a bit of that spliff.

maccruiskeen

i had a spliff..

evidently 🙂

I used to teach pottery in a prison – the lags used to make those for themselves, using a tin of boot polish as a candle, and pour shampoo in the bowl on the top.

jambourgie
    Free Member

I used to teach pottery in a prison – the lags used to make those for themselves, using a tin of boot polish as a candle, and pour shampoo in the bowl on the top.

Gayest prison ever.

irvb

This post could only have been surpassed if accidentally posted in the bike forum.

cloudnine
    Free Member

OP.. Do you own a tie-dye riding t-shirt??

CountZero

Just knocked my very special lasys freinds oil burner of the kitchen table.. i cried i shouted, i had a spliff.. then i took to the net.. and by god the first link i came to was the exact body shop soap stone one i had just broken.. and it has 35% off,
    ther may actually be a god
    paid extra so it should be here by tuesday.

Explains a lot… 😆

sten1
    Free Member

i just want to share my relief with the lovely folks at STW. 🙂

Cougar

“The whoosh of camomile tinged with rosehip and jojoba makes my cell smell simply darling!” said Shagnasty McBrainsplitter, currently serving 17 concurrent life sentences after being convicted of eating babies, cottaging and feltching in 1985.

maccruiskeen

Gayest prison ever.

You’d think, I thought it was a pretty odd choice when they asked me to help make one – almost everything else they wanted to make was either a home made pipe or a thinly veiled attempt to make something you could put in a sock and smash someone’s skull with.

I think the motivation for the makeshift scented oil burner was having to spend 20 hours a day penned up in a cell with two or there other sweaty, farty blokes and a bucket of their collected shit.

nealglover
    Free Member

I would have thought that the oil burner/shampoo combo would be overpowered by the smell of burning boot polish !

slowoldman

I take the spliff came before the post?

martinhutch

Stoned man’s oil burner is having a chilli moment. 😀

squirrelking
    Free Member

“Oil burner” or hillbilly vaporiser?

How many teeth did they have?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘thank god they still make them….’ is closed to new replies.