Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thailand 2016 with children (and possibly loads of family)
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Hi all, we are in the process of planning a trip to Thailand over christmas and new year 2016. We’ll be there for a month. We will be taking our darling small children, a 4 year old and a 1 and a half year old. We have both been to Thailand before but as singletons so looking for a different vibe this time ? 😯

looking for a paradise island to stay on…..

Requirements:

Family friendly with good standard of accomodaton (electricity, air con etc) good beach, accommodation where we can chill but keep an eye on them and see when they start playing with snakes etc

Not too touristy (nightclubs, bob marley themed bars, bogan Australians, other Swedish families to be avoided) but I appreciate this isn’t easy given the above.

Possibility for me to surf 🙂 ( i know its not great there but a 15 second ride will do me!)

?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

mrchrispy

Gotta be Samui in my book.

mrchrispy

Not sure on your budget buy I stayed on the south east coast about 18 months ago and Samui villas and Samui beach village (kind of behind the Samui aquarium and tiger zoo) looked nice. apparments on the beach with pools, figured if I went back with the kids I’d be spending a week there.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

ah yes budget. not blowout madness but not as cheap as pad thai either.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Went Bump in the night

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Thailand 2016 with children (and possibly loads of family)’ is closed to new replies.