Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • TF Tuned – top service
  • theboyneeds
    Free Member

After much searching for a replacement Rockshox air cap I ordered from the only place Google could find – ******* (name witheld for reasons of good karma).

Except apparently they were out of stock and couldn’t be sure when they’d be in (despite taking my order online).

So a bit of lateral thinking later and I called TF Tuned, spoke to someone who knew exactly what I was after, and here’s the thing…

…got it to my front door 24hrs later.

In my book that is pretty special.

Thanks chaps.

deviant
    Free Member

Similar experience here, I won’t go anywhere else now.
    Typical scenario is they’re finishing off your fork / shock service and you get a phone call from the actual tech working on it…..goes along the lines of what bike is it going on?, what riding do you do?, how much do you weigh? etc etc….they then custom tune the shock/fork as part of the service.
    Brilliant.

DiscJockey
    Free Member

same experience here…they just seem to properly understand what good customer service is. They’re just nice to deal with 🙂

mindmap3
    Free Member

Yup, can’t fault them.

I dropped a bleed screw from my Reverb and lost it. They sent me a replacement for postage. Brilliant.

psycorp
    Free Member

OP

Tredz?

theboatman
    Free Member

Just had the same email for probably the same part from Activesport. Seems like I was the only person that didn’t realise they were Mark frigging Anthony, so keeping true to their roots. The Germans sorted me, but longer postage.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘TF Tuned – top service’ is closed to new replies.