• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • TF Tuned or Mojo?
  • .duncan
    Free Member

Which for servicing an 07 Talas RL?

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Mine have just come back from Mojo 3 weeks back and very happy. In all honesty i would say do it your self if you have the time or interest all the information is out there and i have just done my 2nd strip down this afternoon and have it down to 20min.

.duncan
    Free Member

oh right, well its likely the stanchions may need replacing so i'm keen to send it off.

c_klein87

Had 2 sets of forks and a shock done by TF tuned and they always come back better than i ever remember them being, i tend to drop them in and collect them each time and never take more than 2days….

kaesae
    Free Member

TF tuned or Stendec for me. Fox make great products but their servicing and tuning is just average.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Try LocoTuning, great service and communication.

I couldn't recommend him/them more.

scant
    Free Member

I dont think LocoTuning does Fox?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

yeah, im sure they do.

Says so on the weebsite anyway but i may be wrong?

http://www.locotuning.co.uk/

stumpyjon

TFTuned for me, very efficient, did my 07 Talas forks end of last year, turned them around in 48hrs door to door. Excellent on the phone to.

z1ppy

I'd normally recommend TF Tuned first (having experienced both), but as its a fox & probably needing parts Mojo might be the better bet.
    M8 had some 05/6 fox's looked at for the 1st time (he lives in Dubai), needed lots of parts and ended up sounding like they only kept the original damping unit, he paid around half the price of a new set (around the 200 mark). Seemed a pretty decent deal.

stumpyjon

Didn't have a problem with parts when they fixed mine, they had a complete TALAS assembly for my TALAS II fork in stock. I was a bit surprised to be honest.

glenncampbell

I've had excellent service from both so take your pick!!!

goldenwonder
    Free Member

I'd always use TF, unless it's warranty work, then would use Mojo, but only if I had to! (bad past experience with a loooonnnnggg wait to get rear shock back)

LoCo
    Free Member

Hi, all fork parts are available from Mojo so that's not an issue and yes I can do fox items, mail me in profile with any questions.

cheers by the way Mosey 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘TF Tuned or Mojo?’ is closed to new replies.