Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • TF Tuned & interlink express
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Had my shock serviced by TF yesterday, recieved notification that shock was due to be posted and with details of the carrier.
    Went on the website and requested parcel to be delivered to a neighbour as i would be at work.

Came home, no note behind the front door. Checked the website and the parcel has been delivered and signed for, but no idea who by or where it is. Been up & down the street and no one has taken in a parcel for my address.

Bloody fuming now, what are my options?

Swelper
    Free Member

Wait till the morning and get on the phone

matt_outandabout

Wait until tomorrow when the courier that has ‘delivered’ the parcel (so getting paid) actually DOES deliver it?
    (Call TF in the morning…)

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I’m at work early doors, going to be difficult to sort this whilst working 🙁

foxman
    Free Member

Email your details to dave@tftunedshox.com, & he will get the girls in the office to look into it for you .

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I’ve already e-mailed TF Tuned, not going to be able to track it til tomorrow though. I’m just worried that my shock has been given out to some random person and disappeared into thin air.

I can’t believe the stupidity of not notifying the recipient where the bloody parcel has been left!

Markie
    Free Member

I can’t believe the stupidity of not notifying the recipient where the bloody parcel has been left!

As above, most likely scenario IME is that its been ‘left’ in the back of the courier’s van. Hope it works out well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘TF Tuned & interlink express’ is closed to new replies.