• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by lcj.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • TF Tuned.
  • chestrockwell

After being messed around by Pace time after time I noticed TF Tuned now do work on DT Swiss forks. Emailed them, got told how to arrange collection online, forks were collected when they said, work was carried out, got a text this morning to say they’d arrive back between 9.36 and 10.36. They turned up at 10.30am.

Superb service and highly recommended. Take note Pace.

That is all.

jwr

Completely agree. TFT are top of the tree for helping customers out.

julians
    Free Member

yep, just used TFT to repair my ccdb air shock, great overall service, although the courier they used to collect the shock was a bit shoddy – they texted to say they’d be there between 9am and 10am to collect, but the chap turned up at 8.30, so nobody was there to meet him, he told his boss he turned up at 9.05 , but nobody was present, etc. Cue lots of shouting at courier firms , they eventually picked the shock up later that day.

The rest of the service was good, the chap who repaired the shock called me and talked me through the problems with it.

stcolin
    Free Member

Yea, TFT have been great for me too. Which reminds me, my shock is due a service shortly….

tomfun

Good news! Got my XMM140’s going in for service next week. They are in dire need of it!

fakesounding
    Free Member

TFT have just worked their magic on my fox 36’s, even called me up to answer a load of questions I had asked on shock setup. Two thumbs up from me 🙂

Trimix
    Free Member

Ive used them loads – they are a model of how to do service.

ononeorange

Very helpful if you call them up for advice too – no hard sell.

plus-one

Non suspension related but they helped me out with an 11 speed dt swiss kit for my wheels.. Top service and knowledge 🙂 🙂

zippykona

Faultless service with me too. 100%

tinybits
    Free Member

And if you’re local, they’ll keep you topped off with coffee while you chill out on their sofas reading old mags while the service is done downstairs.

Top work from them last time, I must put my forks and rear in for another going over!

lcj

Top work from them last time, I must put my forks and rear in for another going over!

Ahem 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘TF Tuned.’ is closed to new replies.