Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • TF or Loco for fox service or are they both as good.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

My rear shock is borked and needs a bit of TLC. Is there any difference between a Loco service and a TF tuned one.? Getting the shock pushed is not an option.

Matt24k
    Free Member

I have used TF tuned and they are good but LoCo usually beats them on price and he is great with free advice on here. So LoCo all the way.
    In fact, he’ll probably be along in a minute.

mdavids
    Free Member

Just had my rear shock fixed and tuned by Loco. Its a fox triad and the pro pedal lever had stopped working meaning I couldn’t lock it out.

Dont know about TF but the service I got from Loco was excellent and I’ll definatey be using them/him again.

sv

+1 for Loco/Simon.

Speshpaul

TF have always done me proud, I’ve heard lots of good things about Loco, and now theres JTech, being local (shropshire) lots of the locals have used him and have made good reports.

z1ppy

Nowt wrong with any of them… TF Tuned, Mojo (assuming it’s fox.. oh I see it is), Loco or J-Tech. I’ve used them all at one point or another & been pleased with their work, well ok, just parts & advice from loco. Off-hand Loco and J-tech are the (comparatively) new boys on the block, offering a slightly cheaper rate than the bigger more established companies. Nothing wrong with any of them, if anything the new boys can get a bit of a back-log due there more competitive rates. The only reason I haven’t used Loco for a service, was he had too long a waiting list for me to wait…

foxyrider
    Free Member

+1 for Loco/Simon. but also used TFT and they are good 🙂

bigjim

Mines is off to Loco next week for a bit of treatment. Can’t beat the price and I think he is just down the road from Mojo.

stevemorg2

Si is great at Loco – used TFT before and had no problems but will be sticking with Loco now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘TF or Loco for fox service or are they both as good.?’ is closed to new replies.