• This topic has 54 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by IanW.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Texting; am I weird?
  • bernard
    Free Member

Around 5 a month £20 credit on my payg will last me best part of a year, then again I’m a bernard no mates so it’s not surprising

m1kea
    Free Member

Glad I’m not the only miserable focker :lol:. I hate typing texts which take me an age (probably from lack of practise). Not including actually speaking to people, I’d much rather email someone when communicating.

Oh and my missus has never sent a text in her life. Again she’s either phone or email

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I use to send and receive very few.

But when I had to start dating again recently, it went ape.
    It hasn’t improved since, my favourite GF at the moment, could text for England.

Is convinced its a Chick thing.

+1 (although i’m not currently single), I used to get through £10 every few months, then during the initial courtship phase get through £50 in a month, then back to normal.

Miss ‘spoon get’s anoyed occasionaly with issues like “I text you and you didn’t text back”, apaprently the answer “if you wanted a reply why didn’t you phone” isn’t correct!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

None. I use email or call people.

I must be mental.

binners

You’re definitely mental Flashy. But I thought you had ‘people’ to call other peoples people, to sort out ones social arrangements

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cutbacks, Binners, old fruit. 🙂

binners

Dear God Flashy! Has it come to this? If things have reached the rarified air around your good self then we really are all doomed 😉

franksinatra

my favourite GF at the moment

Just out of curiosity, how many girlfriends do you actually have at the moment?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Indeed, Binbins, times are tough. To give you an idea how bad it is, I’m even flying Premium Economy in a couple of weeks as well. I bet they don’t even have a decent Chablis.

Oh, the inhumanity of it all!

😉

sbob
    Free Member

bernard – Member

Around 5 a month £20 credit on my payg will last me best part of a year, then again I’m a bernard no mates so it’s not surprising

Do you use a landline as well?

oliverd1981
    Free Member

My old Nokia hd “Love you too” in the text templates. I’m I being a bit cynical in thinking if you can’t spare the eaxtra 4 or 5 thumb movements to type it then you probably don’t mean it?

binners

Did it then have ‘love you more’, then ‘no,no… I love YOU more’….. in the following templates though?

psling
    Free Member

I occasionally send letters. I’m not even going to ask if I’m weird…

bernard
    Free Member

S-bob use the landline once a week to check in with the olds and let them know what the kids have been upto.

IanW
    Free Member

Dropped and broke my HTC one x a couple of weeks ago. Whilst its with the insurers repair company I have been using a £20 samsung.

I don’t send as many text or do so much mindless staring or have as much web noise cluttering my head.

Tis brilliant as soon as the htc comes back its for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Texting; am I weird?’ is closed to new replies.