Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Tevez
  • hora
    Free Member

Would you sign him on anything but a loan or pay-per-play?

Hes not been paid since November. I wonder why. Idiot.

cb

Can’t understand why City haven’t sued him for breach of contract. If he was free, I wouldn’t sign him

donsimon
    Free Member

I have to say the whole saga has been quite interesting to follow. I’m sure that city would have sued him for breach of contract if they coukld have, which makes me think there is a lot more to it than we are able to read.
    Pobrecito has lost 9.3M GBP since his last game. 😯

Rorschach
    Free Member

MSP

Can’t understand why City haven’t sued him for breach of contract.

Because it would be virtually impossible to actually get any money from him even if they won (see Chelsea and Muta)their best bet is to try and sell him.

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

They could just sack him for gross misconduct, but they’d lose out on 25million or so transfer cash, hence why he’s currently rotting hiding out in Argentina.

I personally still don’t understand how a foriegn footballer can come to this country & not be bothered to learn English, if my career to me to a foreign country for more than 2 days the first thing I’d do is try & learn some language.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I personally still don’t understand how a foriegn footballer can come to this country & not be bothered to learn English, if my career to me to a foreign country for more than 2 days the first thing I’d do is try & learn some language.

But you are not a modern day foreign footballer.

donsimon
    Free Member

I personally still don’t understand how a foriegn footballer can come to this country & not be bothered to learn English,

Like Beckham or Terry speak the Queen’s finest. 🙄

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

Given it takes me almost a year to earn almost 10% of what Mr Tevez earns a week, I can most definitely say with a level of confidence I am not a modern day footballer.

theflatboy
    Free Member

MSP – Member
    Can’t understand why City haven’t sued him for breach of contract.
    Because it would be virtually impossible to actually get any money from him even if they won (see Chelsea and Muta)their best bet is to try and sell him.

chelsea are still trying to recover something like £5m from Mutu aren’t they? 😆

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Given it takes me almost a year to earn almost 10% of what Mr Tevez earns a week, I can most definitely say with a level of confidence I am not a modern day footballer.

😆

Me neither.

theflatboy
    Free Member

don simon – Member
    Like Beckham or Terry speak the Queen’s finest.

don’t lump Sir Dave in with that scumbag. 😡

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

don’t lump Sir Dave in with that scumbag

Calling the queen a scumbag isn’t very nice 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

would not buy him as he has form for this sort of stuff…shame though great player but poorly advised due to third party ownership IMHO- that a nd he is a tad emotional/unstable

theflatboy
    Free Member

just a tad!

MSP

that a nd he is a tad emotional/unstable

I think its just that he’s not the sharpest knife in the block, and that Joorabchian is a nasty piece of work who will just take advantage of him until he’s has screwed his career, then move onto his other victims.

Kind of reminds me of when Don King took control of Tyson, he had a chance with his old trainer, but when he died king screwed him over and messed his head up.

spacemonkey

Probably gets on well with Balotelli though … both a pair of complete ****s.

And as for the latter’s agent, I give you this conceited bunch of bollocks.

Well done City. You and your plastic fans deserve one another.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Re: Ballotelli, I dont understand how he’s been cited but Lescot(?) got away with a blatant elbow in the same game and that hasnt been deemed bad enough for a review?

MSP

Ballotelli got done because of his reputation, look at the city Liverpool game, Johnsons tackle and Gerrard charging at a player and knocking him off the ball. The FA seem to be just making charges according to what the papers (or their favourite managers) say, rather than what happened.

hora
    Free Member

Balotelli’s driving is absolutely 😯

Unless that was someone else driving his white Bentley into central Manchester last week at lunchtime.

Came roaring down towards Deansgate station, slammed on hard and did this a few times. I thought it was haphazard verging on pissed.

On Tevez, if hes ‘owned’ how much of his salary goes to his ‘owners?

binners

Lescotts challenge was worse than Ballotelli’s. A lack of consistency at the FA? Surely not?

At the end of the day, City pay more than anyone else can feasibly afford. And they artificially inflate transfer fees due to their oodles of cash, and price everyone else out of the market. As a resut, nobody can afford either his wages or the transfer fee. So he’s stuck there until they take a massive hit.

I’m only amazed that Tevez is the only player on their books having an expensive holiday. Does Adabajor count? Playing for someone else while City pay most of his wages

hora
    Free Member

..and they’ve spent £500m since they were bought 😮

monksie
    Free Member

“plastic fans”
    Care to elaborate?

hora
    Free Member

monksie – Member
    “plastic fans”
    Care to elaborate?

Yes Binners, your from Warrington supporting Man U. Didn’t we once discuss that really you are closer to Everton than Utd? 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think lescott was not chalenged becaus ethe ref claims he saw that

Lescotts is worse in that it was absolutely definetly deliberate and Marios may have been as Dixon describes– tbh I am not sure of his intetnt tbh

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh teh ironing

@binbins

binners

Pfft! I’m not being baited about football by someone from Yorkshire.

If geographical location to where you were born were the only prerequisite for support, I think I’d have to a Wigan or a Bolton Fan

So… what’s your point caller?

hora
    Free Member

I can only support Huddersfield Town.

Plus I LIVE in Stretford- you live in another county! 😆

ransos
    Free Member

I think Balotelli’s stamp was deliberate. More pertinently, so do the referee and the FA.

binners

That was quite interesting actually Hora. A quick google Maps session reveals the distance from where I was born and grew up

The Reebok – 11 miles
    Old Trafford 14 miles
    DW Stadium – 14.6 miles
    Goodison Park – 23 miles
    Anfield 26. miles

So… looks like I’ll have to be a Bolton fan. Though there’s only 3 miles in it. You’ll have to tell Debs though. I’m not! I’m not sure how she’ll take a Man Yoo fan switching allegiance at this point in proceedings, but I doubt it’ll be positive

donsimon
    Free Member

What qualifies you to be a Man Utd fan these days?
    I did cross the road in front of Beckham in Madrid once… Eh? Eh? Can I be a fan?

hora
    Free Member

Well for everyone who lives in an area with a Conference League, Div2 etc etc team I guess it gives them the opportunity to watch someone who wins I guess. Saying that look at say a Bury fan who will travel to the away matches to support his/her team.

If I was to be a Manchester footy fan it’d probably have been City.

binners

If I was to be a Manchester footy fan it’d probably have been City.

Why? Because you’re a cock? 😉

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Me and my Lofty the Lion mascot cuddly toy will not allow you back in the house this evening Binners you’ll find the locks changed…..!! 😈

binners

I don’t know what you’re on about! Following Hora’s new criteria, you’ll have to support Wigan!! And just when you thought you were getting out of a relegation scrap 😉

hora
    Free Member

Do you two want to get a room?

I know of a great place just off Picadilly Gardens 😆

bren2709

Both challenges were deliberate and with intent!
    You notice Scotty and Kabba didn’t make a meal of it, other so called foreign prem stars would have been rolling around trying there hardest to get the offender sent off!
    As for the statement about Adeb’s wages being paid by City what you will find is that it will only be a % of the £225k a week he’s on! Long may it continue, City’s loss and Spurs gain for this season!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

From the excellent @SkySporksNews on twitter:

TRANSFER LATEST; Carlos Tevez’s future may have taken another turn as Preston North End officially declared interest in the striker.

allthepies
    Free Member

Sooooo, he’s coming back.

How will Citeh fans treat him ?

binners

‘Like a dog’, apparently 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Tevez’ is closed to new replies.