Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Teva links……rubbish!!
  • ton

got a pair of teva links, not even worn em for any offroad riding, cos I aint done any for a few years.
    used as a casual knockabout shoe, had em for less than 18 month.
    sole has decided to leave the rest of the shoe…….that is rubbish. 😕

honourablegeorge

Beat the shite out of mine for nearly three years now, sole intact. Maybe you should have used them for biking.

timmys

As above, bar the timeframe;
    Beat the shite out of mine for nearly three two years now, sole intact. Maybe you should have used them for biking.

ton

maybe I should have used em for biking, rather than lounging about costa, and supping ale in em……. 🙄

honourablegeorge

They’re a pretty ugly shoe for casual wear

passtherizla
    Free Member

I tend to kill any shoe in about 3 months… 18 months is good going isn’t it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No more so than something like an Adidas Gazelle, or a pair of Converse, surely?

ton

they suit me then……….. 😆

traildog
    Free Member

I’m impressed you got over a year walking and lounging out of a shoe which is designed for riding flat pedals. I rarely get over a year out of a shoe which is designed for walking and lounging in.

chambord
    Free Member

I rarely get over a year out of a shoe which is designed for walking and lounging in.

I agree, mine always split at the sides where I’ve been crouching down fettling with bikes. I’d probably save a fortune in shoes if I bought a bike repair stand.

honourablegeorge

CaptainFlashheart – Member

No more so than something like an Adidas Gazelle, or a pair of Converse, surely?

Mine came with luminous yellow laces.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Teva links……rubbish!!’ is closed to new replies.