• This topic has 21 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by jam1e.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Teva Links – Where?
  • bennn
    Free Member

Sorry if this has been done before, I have done a search beforehand!

I realise these are now discontinued, so hard to get hold of. But I’ve seen some of the Jeff Lenosky signature ones (Black/ Purple) I’d love and wondered how these size up generally?

I’m usually a UK 11, in 5:10’s etc for reference, but cannot find any Tevas in my actual size, only 10.5…

Any help appreciated in advance!

Ben.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I wish I knew, I did hear a lot of them found their way to TX Maxx of all places, but that was a while ago now.

Mine are on their last legs, but I can’t find any more UK9s, guess it’ll be back to FiveTens again.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Oh sorry, I misread your post – I’m UK9 in Teva, exactly the same as my street shoes – they’re a little tight at first but very comfy after a few rides, but I have very wide feet relative to thier size so I wouldn’t risk going down a half-size personally.

reedspeed
    Free Member

id buy some in size 11 if anyones knows of any !

bennn
    Free Member

^ Seconded.

benp1

Dunno

I bought a second pair for when I wear out my current ones

Riofer
    Free Member

Probably no help to either of you guys but I’ve got a pair of size 10 hardly worn in grey blue going spare

Big-Pete
    Free Member

Yup mostly all gone now.
    I have 5 new pairs stockpiled in the garage costing between £25 and £40, should see me through to retirement 8)

wiggles
    Free Member

You could have had a pair of five tens for that ^

pictonroad

P-Jay. Email me, I have some unworn links, size 9 I could sell.

James

luke0912
    Free Member

I have a size 10 pair in the grey and green, worn less than five times that i would sell if anyone was intrested

karlsbug
    Free Member

@pictonroad if p-jay doesnt want them id be interested.

Lester
    Free Member

Ii know where all the size 11 are, I’ve got them
    I’m with big Pete. I’ve got 10 pairs in all. Two pairs are unworn and I’m keeping them and I just rotate the others.

Je James did have some

steveoath
    Free Member

Tk maxx in glasgow had a bunch last month. I got mine from a quick ebay search.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Check local TKMaxx and check online in case they picked up any more left over stock. My Link Mids were about 25 quid from them but it was a while ago.

bennn
    Free Member

Still no luck, checked all the usual suspects, even US eBay, Amazon & the Germans.

Looks like I might have to stump up and get some of the lighter 5:10’s or some 2FO’s.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’ve seen some on eBay
    Links link
    Has anybody got any from here?

ton

exxposed.com have them

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Aye but they’re 70 quid.

tillydog
    Free Member

stevenmenmuir – Member

I’ve seen some on eBay
    Links link
    Has anybody got any from here?

Yes, no problem. 11 days from order to delivery.

(I’m wearing them now, as it happens 😉 )

jam1e
    Free Member

If you are on your way to Afan, the “Snow + Rock” store at Mcarthur Glen had Teva Links on stock when I was there the other day

They were black & turquoise low tops (not mid)

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Teva Links – Where?’ is closed to new replies.