Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • teva links hi top
  • chrisylad24
    Free Member

Just picked up a pair of black and red teva links hi top for £24.99 from my local tk max at the merry hill centre not sure if all the tk max stores have them though might be worth a look iif you need some

aracer
    Free Member

Have only just got a pair (lo-tops from Sportdirect), but will go and check out our local one just in case, as they seem very nice, and I’d be keen on hi-tops. Ta.

andymc06
    Free Member

Thanks Op. Just found a pair in my local TK in my size, black with blue. Even had the spare laces with them. Bargain!

chrisylad24
    Free Member

Great stuff I couldn’t believe my luck when I stumbled on them propper bargain ,shoe shopping with my daughter doesn’t normally leave me smiling so that made a change

aracer
    Free Member

Picked up some black with a hint of blue (could pass for all black) in Worcester. Thanks for the tip. They didn’t have my normal size (the size I’d got from SportPursuit), but I found half a size smaller fit just fine – I had thought the others a tad big, so they might be going back as I’ve not worn them (and they were £10 more!) Most sizes in stock.

passtherizla
    Free Member

I’ve ordered some via click and collect from tkmaxx website.

scandal42
    Free Member

I have been riding a pair of these for just under a year and they keep your feet really nice and warm, coupled with some Merino socks and you won’t feel any moisture either.

The bottoms have really started to break up now which is minimizing grip on the pedal pins but for this price they are good enough to recommend.

I’ll call in to see if they have any left in my local.

seadog101

Damn it! I thought I’d got a bargain getting a pair of regular Links for £40 off sport pursuit.com.

Really like them, a lot more robust than I was expecting.

hebridean
    Free Member

Nice PSA, thanks. 2 pairs ordered. That’s Christmas sorted

hora
    Free Member

How do they size up? Actual or come up small?

My only fear is the high top bit- making it feel restrictive?

chambord
    Free Member

I have some of the non high top ones hora and they size up as you’d expect. The tongue is a bit weird so you have to squeeze in but when they are on they aren’t tight.

Id have thought the high tops would be advantageous since they might be more likely to stop water getting in.

LoCo
    Free Member

Sizing good, the uppers do soften up too, hjad a set 6 month ace for wandering about and really good for dh stuff too as have a habit of knocking ankles on cranks as move around alot, bit less grippy than 5:10 s too which I quite like.
    Would have ordered another set but TK not listing 10s

hebridean
    Free Member

Loco, TK were listing 10s this morning. I searched on Teva in the brand menu at the side and 2 options appeared for what appears to be the same shoe. Only one of those options had size 10s.

LoCo
    Free Member

Just checked non listed I’m afraid 😥

hora
    Free Member

sorry LOCO I ordered it :)- I’m in Brum tonight and popping into the big TMAXX. If I see a 10 in either high or normal I’ll facebook you asap.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Nice.
    Been planning on trying flats again

LoCo
    Free Member

Knew you had to have something to do with it Hora 😉

That would be fantastic if you see some high tops cheers. 😀

hora
    Free Member

FB’d you.

passtherizla
    Free Member

They had size tens in brum on Thursday.

passtherizla
    Free Member

First ride in these yesterday… Can quite believe the difference it makes. No more tatty old vans for me.

hora
    Free Member

Well the ones I ordered online arrived (boxed etc). They fit completely different to the red-coloured ones that TKMaxx have instore i.e. like a glove. Well happy 😀

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘teva links hi top’ is closed to new replies.