Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Test Valley 45k Cool Challenge
  • D28boy
    Free Member

Anybody else do this yesterday. This was my first event since taking up this game & really enjoyed it. Finished in just over 3 hours with two drink stops plus a stop to take the coat off. Was well overdressed for the ride!

Jason
    Free Member

I was there yesterday too. It was nice that for once it wasn’t wet or cold (or both!) I thought the route was good and it seemed to make the best of the available byways. Nice to see that the route was slightly changed form last year and I appreciated that we went down Haydown Hill, as last year the route went up that way.

Likewise I was over dressed at the start. Started in long trousers and sleeves. Finished in shorts and t-shirt.

I finished in 2:50 but had stopped for about 30mins of various faffing on the way around. I rode a single speed cross bike, which seemed to suit the course pretty well.

D28boy
    Free Member

2.20 sounds very quick to me…I think I would be just under 3 hours net & don’t think I could have gone much quicker though this is my longest ride to date.

drofluf
    Free Member

Anyone got a gpx or link to a map for this?

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Yep – I can send you a gpx if you tell me your email address.

drofluf
    Free Member

thanks – please can you send to paul <dot> fulford <at> gmail <dot> com

Thanks

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Should be on its way to you now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Test Valley 45k Cool Challenge’ is closed to new replies.