Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 99 total)
  • Terrorism is alive and well in NI
  • Talkemada
    Free Member

What about my right to dirty sex ?

Can you prove that that is one of your Human Rights though?

Ignoring your attempts to trivialise Ms Chakrabati's work, people like her are invaluable in our world.

Long may she appear on the 6 o'clock news, if only to piss off whoever the poster was who seems to think Human Rights are unimportant.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Can you prove that that is one of your Human Rights though?

Yeah I can. But I'd rather deal with Shami – not you.

your attempts to trivialise Ms Chakrabati's work, people like her are invaluable in our world.

Yeah ? So what you doing staring at her "absolutely beautiful eyes" then ?

And what do you mean by, quote : "Much better than looking at Andrew Marr" ..eh ? …….don't fancy shagging him ?

Talkemada
    Free Member

Quite frankly, I find your attitude disgusting. That I find Ms Chakrabati's eyes beautiful does not mean I don't respect her as a Human Being, or her tireless efforts to champion Human Rights.

Andrew Marr is too good for the likes of you.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Talkemada
    Free Member

BTW, what was this thread about again?

konabunny
    Free Member

Ignoring your attempts to trivialise Ms Chakrabati's work

I'm not sure Ernie's trivialising her work as much as objectifying her. hth. 🙂

JoeBones
    Free Member

Adams is going to get a tightener!!
    Its catching up with you now Gerry

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Joe – I thought it was the so called loyalist side that were controlling the drug trade and criminality? Last to lay down their arms as well.

tankslapper
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Joe – I thought it was the so called loyalist side that were controlling the drug trade and criminality? Last to lay down their arms as well.

I think you'll find that one side is as bad as other with evidence that different areas are controlled by different factions with discussions happening between each grouping over control

sv

I thought it was the so called loyalist side that were controlling the drug trade and criminality?

On the loyalist side yes, cant see the UDA/UVF controlling drugs trade 'up the Falls, Divis, etc'!

Poor Gerry never involved with any terrorism – St Gerry 😉

El-bent
    Free Member

On the loyalist side yes, cant see the UDA/UVF controlling drugs trade 'up the Falls, Divis, etc'!

Poor Gerry never involved with any terrorism – St Gerry

They're all at it, and I don't think anyone would seriously think Adams wasn't involved in some way in terrorist activities, but he's the nationalist representative and he has to be worked with and you'll have to get used to it if you are going to try and prevent anymore trouble.

JoeBones
    Free Member

LOL @ the mainlanders lack of understanding

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

LOL@ the use of "mainlanders" by someone from the island of Ireland!

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

JoeBones
    Free Member

who me?

I did'nt do nuffink

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

JoeBones tell Pete36 to get back in his box

clubber
    Free Member

JoeBones – Member

LOL@the Provincers who can't see things from any perspective beyond their own as brilliantly illustrated by your previous comment:

I wish the Government would stop pandering and intern these scum

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Big fan of Ian Paisley are you? Mad dog Adair and the UDA? The UVF?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Pete36 PMSL!

You spill my pint?!!!!

saleem
    Free Member

If you'd looked at joebones profile you'd have seen he's from the uk, which clearly means he's a blue nosed hun, as mad and bad as murder is the people of NI would never have been treated equal with GA and MM, I came across old IP at Ballymena train station a couple of weeks ago with all his bodyguards what a joke.

JoeBones
    Free Member

IP?

LOL @ blue nosed hun

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ian Paisley at a guess

tankslapper
    Free Member

TJ

Basic Norn Oirland for you

RC = Rice Crispies

P = Porridge

IP = Internet Protocol, it means MI5 can keep tabs on you

😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ta tankslapper. I always forget which side are the Huns as well. 😳

tankslapper
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Ta tankslapper. I always forget which side are the Huns as well.

Jeez TJ you really wouldn't be safe around Belfast would you?

(I hear orange is the new green on the Falls Road at the mo……. :lol:)

Anyway back to the OP – and other generalisations -surely when we talk about 'the mainland' this should refer to Ireland? 😉

sv

TJ you saying there is any connection between Paisley and Johnny Adair?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Other than the fact they are both cocks?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

tankslapper – Member

Jeez TJ you really wouldn't be safe around Belfast would you?

If I wore pink I would be Ok ?

sv – Member

Two faces of the "loyalist" side One found his way into politics the other into criminality. Similar sort of relationship as Adams and the republican splinter group that is responsible for the bombing that the OP referred to?

JoeBones
    Free Member

Whats an OP?

Tankslapper they will burn an effigy of you in Glenfield

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

OP – original poster – ie Joebones

JoeBones
    Free Member

I thought is was an observation post

saleem
    Free Member

I'm amazed that I'm the first to mention Mrs Robinson, these mainlanders really don't know what happens over there, where is the mad dog these days anyway?? still hanging around Stranraer?? I bet he misses Walter ewans fish from the Shankhill road.

Tj, you really need to go to the shaft, you'd love it, I'll even sort out the taxi to take you around and show you the sights.

mountainlight
    Free Member

I struggle with the situation. Martin McGuinness – deputy First Minister, former Minister of Education WTF.

The guy was stopped with 200lb of explosives, involved in torture and lured Hegarty back to be killed.

I went to Belfast Royal Academy and still remember when he came to address the school assembly. When he started speaking the whole school and about 50% of the teachers turned their backs while he spoke. He laughed and they got threatened with expulsion.

Paisley, though a bit of a mouth, was a good local Councillor. Girlfriend (Catholic) came from Ballymena and had some trouble getting her University grant sorted out. He waded in and jumped all over the LEA and it got sorted. Not as big a bigot (!) as you might believe.

sv

Two faces of the "loyalist" side One found his way into politics the other into criminality. Similar sort of relationship as Adams and the republican splinter group that is responsible for the bombing that the OP referred to?

Paisley was never involved with terrorism, making people 'disappear' or involved in a 'war'. So not a similar relationship at all then.

But it's okay now all the history has been forgotten and we can be united with 'the South' again, oh sorry they can't afford us oops. Luckily 'England' can 😉

JoeBones
    Free Member

I went to BRA too bill sill was a tool

saleem
    Free Member

Paisley used to be my MP, used to make me laugh having him and Martin knocking on my door looking for votes, Paisley daughter is a sit hot artist, went to one of he exhibitions in Magherafelt.

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Got the blinkers on again SV – the big man was never directly involved with terrorist organisations in your world either.

El-bent
    Free Member

We understand that a number of British soldiers, RUC police officers and civilians died because of sectarianism.

I wouldn't go as far to say that you would welcome a return to those days, but your mindset is still firmly entrenched there.

mountainlight
    Free Member

No harm mate, but Ian's "3rd Force" doesn't really meet with the classical definition of a terrorist organisation (unless you loose sleep at night worried that your milk might be delayed by a blockade of farmers).

I'd rather have Big Ian shouting nonsense at me, than have McGuinness at my privates with a pair of pliers during one of his "interviews".

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

While there is no evidence ( that I have seen) that Paisley was as close to terrorism as McGuinnes and Adams I have no doubt he knew who the loyalist terrorists were and he had influence with them. If he had told them to lay down their arms then some of them at least would have listened. He was hardly a moderate

He could have done more and earlier to help broker a peace – but in the end he did come on board. For that and for his constituency work I respect him – for his earlier "No surrender!" he will ever be stained in my eyes

tankslapper
    Free Member

Tankslapper they will burn an effigy of you in Glenfield

Good to have you back man………

konabunny
    Free Member

there is any connection between Paisley and Johnny Adair?

Is the connection that Adair passed through Paisley on his way to Bolton? 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Terrorism is alive and well in NI’ is closed to new replies.