Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Tenpin best scores…
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Cmon then let’s have them. We’ve been tonight, needless to say I destroyed the wife and two kids of 10 and 13. I got 7 spares 1 strike and some average scores in one game. Not good enough just not good enough!

Stoner
    Free Member

On the Xbox Kinnect or in real life? 😉

bruneep

bumpers up or down? 😉

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

My dad started playing in his late 40’s, and was a natural. His best was 264, I’d never get near that.

thegreatape
    Free Member

His best was 264

Chinny reckon – 10×10 is only 100

😀

I once got 62.

bearnecessities

At last, my chance to shine!

225 from memory; sponsored by Hollywood Bowl, put forward for England trials* ‘n’ everything 🙂

*which I never made, it’s all a bit of a blur to be honest – I was young.

(EDIT: I played with a guy who worked for Wallace Arnold that would knock out close to 300 for fun on a regular basis – actually being able to knock out 300 on a regular basis is what made the real champs – small margins!)

wrightyson
    Free Member

Chinny reckon. Love it 😆

theotherjonv

I used to regularly be able to hit 150-odd

Now I’m lucky to break 100 against the lids, with the bumpers up.

woody2000

I played at a reasonable standard for a good few years, started playing at 10 or thereabouts & stopped in my mid 20s. Played at junior county level and in leagues. Never quite managed a 300, but got close a few times 🙂

Bloody hate it now, stupid game!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Over twenty years ago, I once scored 266 and then never got close to it ever again.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

300. Perfect game . I’m great at juggling too

bruneep

bearnecessities

^ One of the guys that worked where I played could juggle 3 x 6lb balls 🙂

grahamt1980

Once scored low 200’s (somewhere in the 220’s) but can’t remember exactly. Only ever did it once and that was ages ago.
    Never ever got within 50 of that score before or since

andytherocketeer

Both my parents were regular 200+ and used to play a lot as club members.
    I’ve beaten my father exactly once by about 4-5 points, but I forget the exact numbers.

Too many 7-10 splits and not being consistent enough to convert strikes/spares doesn’t help my game.

steve-g
    Free Member

I once missed only 1 pin out of the hundred, I got 5 strikes in a row in the middle, 7 total and 2 spares. I can’t remember the score but it was up around 200, I usually score about 70 or 80, I couldn’t believe it and got the guys on the desk to print out the scoresheet so i would have proof and kept it for years.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Tenpin best scores…’ is closed to new replies.