Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tenerife water parks?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Obviously I’ve earned the right to a holiday abroad this year and just wondered if you lot had visited any?
    Looks like Siam park is “the one”, but it also strikes me as the Alton towers version with prices and queues to match. We’re staying south coast just off to the east of centre if that makes any difference?
    And of course its coz the kids want to go 😉

hammyuk
    Free Member

It’s expensive for a reason – it makes the others look like someone’s back garden.
    I worked on it during the build and it is immense behind the scenes.
    Worth it for the ease of just letting the kids sod off 😉

tommyhine

It’s wicked, best waterpark I’ve ever been to. Defo do it.

Bring suncream.

hp_source

As above, well worth it, you’ll do well to find any ‘deals’ but I’ve been 3 times now, never once felt ripped off, never had an issue queuing either, there’s loads to go at, so people spread out.

Go early, take suncream, get in the deep bit of the huuuge wave pool… enjoy.

And… if you get a chance too, check out Lavatrax for some riding, Darran that runs it is a really nice bloke and has plenty routes for all abilities.

STATO
    Free Member

Was at Siam Park last week, water wasnt particularly warm at this time of year but rides were still amazing and no queues at all.

Bear in mind a lot of rides have height restrictions and the big ones usually take 4 people per ‘go’ so expect to be put with other people if your not a 4. The big rides were amazing, nearly crapped it when I went down Kinarree backwards without an idea of what was coming, those wall ride sections are huge!

Great fun tho.

wrightyson
    Free Member

That’ll do then, kids 12/9 both above 1m30 so hopefully we can scare the shit out of the mrs!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tenerife water parks?’ is closed to new replies.