Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tendonitis from Cycling Shoes
  • lump

I have recently had quite bad Tendonitis in my right foot. And a bit of Goggling and ive come across LeMond Lewedges. Any one got any idea where they can be found in the UK ? Want to give that a go before I go down the bike fit route.

wwaswas

tbh, I’d only go for wedges after a bike fit session, not before, there’s so many things that might be causing problems that focusing on this one in isolation might be counter productive.

trail_rat
    Free Member

look at position and flexability of your hamstrings and calves and lower back before messing about with things like that.

shortcut

Sort your position out. This may be because you saddle is too high. Take a week off the vie, get a massage (proper rather than the happy ending kind), think about a bike fit session.

anc
    Free Member

Where’s it sore? If in the arches, get some correctly fitting footbeds to support your foot.

lump

Its worst of the top of my foot, been to the docs about a month ago and had confirmed it was tendonitis.

Ive messed around with saddle and cleat positions and it always come back to the same result. Not knowing what your doing im sure is the main cause. Thanks guys I think ill look into a bike fit and get it sorted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tendonitis from Cycling Shoes’ is closed to new replies.