Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Templeton tangle
  • gazman
    Free Member

Hey guys I’m going working in Dundee for a couple of weeks and am looking for somewhere to go a couple of nights a week. Is this place safe to go alone or are there any local safe places to have a play around or any local friendly people to meet up with? Gary

mactheknife

When are you going to be up here Gary?

I usually blast around the Sidlaws but at the moment everything is completely waterlogged as there has been biblical rains.

Templeton woods / tangle are fine for short spins.

gazman
    Free Member

Hi mactheknife, il be up from sunday night to Friday pm for next 2 weeks thanks for replying, Gary

gazman
    Free Member

So is there anywhere else in the Dundee area to have a quick blast in the evenings?

mactheknife

gaz, my apologies. Meant to give you better suggestions. I am away with work so am not around to show you about but if you go onto Trailscotland forum there are group rides and more knowledgeable people about the area than myself. I think you will get some good info from the guys on there TBH 🙂

finners

There is probably enough around that area for an hour or 2 blast after work. If you incorporate Camperdown, Templeton Tangle, through clatto reservoir and then a brief road section through Birkhill to Backmuir Woods. As above look at Trail Scotland or post on here https://www.facebook.com/TheAMBTA these guys are responsible for Templeton Tangle etc

gazman
    Free Member

Hey guys, thanks for your replies, bit of a mixture of crap weather and working late this week stopped me getting out, better luck this week. Found a cabbie where I’m working who has given me a couple of places too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Templeton tangle’ is closed to new replies.