Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Telly: How should it all end?
  • zanelad
    Free Member

Just give me a proper ending. Don’t leave me hanging and having to decide for myself. Tell me.

I want to know where Vic was going, what happened at the restaurant where the Soprano family were dining.

Don’t be lazy, fill in the details.

bensales
    Free Member

Pook – Member
    Quantum Leap. Rush job on a cancellation.

Doctor Sam Beckett never returned home.

That made a tweenage me very sad. Four years spent thinking ‘this episode he’ll get back’, and then he was cruelly consigned to leap forever in a single caption.

bensales
    Free Member

PS.

The end of House was ok.

nickc

My Name is Earl ended on the telly in the background of another bloody programme. Got to be the worst surely?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

White Collar while very silly through out, got cancelled but given a 6 episode run to tidy everything up. Was a bit disappointed but at least story arcs finished, even if they were rushed.

Blackadder was obviously perfect.

It’ll be interesting to see if the folk behind Archer end up calling it a day after season 10 or if they’ll get renewed and keep it going. They’ve reinvented so many time already, hard to know if they can keep it up much longer. If they do call it a day I do hope it’s got a suitable ending for each character. You just wouldnt be happy if the crazier ones end up doing an office job or living happily ever after.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Blackadder got it right (on a similar vein, The Young Ones)

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Telly: How should it all end?’ is closed to new replies.