Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Tell us something you believe, which you've never met anyone else who agrees
  • bigblackshed

Samuri.

I think your “problem” may require more than one session on the shrink’s couch. And that’s not a euphamisim.

Actually, the Beards & Axes blog and the Beta Male magazine may well be up your street. 😉

fasthaggis

Samuri

What if the beardie had a tattoo and rode a motorbike ?

BoardinBob

I don’t find Kylie Minogue remotely attractive

BigJohn

I genuinely believe that beer is the basis of civilisation.

The earliest known site of human settlement is in Mesopotamia. Prior to that we were all nomadic hunter gatherers. I believe that because of all the wheat growing there an early home brewer produced a rudimentary beer (no, not root beer). When it came time to move on, they found it was impossible to brew on the move, so somebody had to stay and cultivate the wheat, supervise the bottling plant and polish the horse brasses.

The rest, as they say, is prehistory.

angeldust
    Free Member

Anthrax were better with John Bush than with Joey Belladonna.

Sorry, I agree. In fact, I think anyone with half a brain would too!

kwack
    Free Member

Rock, paper, scissors also has bomb which only the scissors can cut the fuse on

cranberry
    Free Member

If you want a dishwasher you may as well have two

Me too ( and a couple of members of my family and a bunch of people in New Zealand that make/use Fisher Paykel Dishwashers )

BoardinBob

The Stone Roses are one of the worst bands of all time

emsz
    Free Member

I like the smell of chlorine in swimming pools.

Yes I know why it smells like that, but I still like the smell.

Fireworks should only be sold to professional fireworks display teams with proper qualifications.
    Selling explosives to the general public? How is that ever legal?

wanmankylung
    Free Member

David Attenborough is rubbish at nature documentaries.

hooli

BoardinBob – Member
    I don’t find Kylie Minogue remotely attractive

😯

alanf
    Free Member

Cheddars dunked in tea are awesome…

robinlaidlaw
    Free Member

Fireworks should only be sold to professional fireworks display teams with proper qualifications.
    Selling explosives to the general public? How is that ever legal?

Agree. It’s cost me a fortune in house repairs around 5th November and New Years as our dog properly freaks out when she hears fireworks. No problem you’d think, just stay in those two nights and look after her. We do, and those two nights are fine. The problem is there’s always some idiot within earshot who decides to have a big private display on some other night within a two week window around that time, while we are out at the supermarket, or out for dinner and we come home to find that we no longer have carpet in our downstairs hall.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

I fully believe in my own proposal to suspend huge static electro-magnetic coils in space above the earth that would generate enough power to supply us infinitely ………….forever and ever ! Amen!!

For the naysayers the power would be transmitted via commutator rings at each pole !!!

mudshark
    Free Member

I agree with the fireworks restrictions, don’t see the point in small displays as nowhere near as good as public ones and would stop a few injuries. Also stop those kids who let them off in the streets, when I was in London went out to tell some to stop as the neighbours weren’t happy then had to make sure they didn’t see which house I lived in….

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Tell us something you believe, which you've never met anyone else who agrees’ is closed to new replies.