Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Tell me this is photoshopped…
  • matt_outandabout

Neil-F
    Free Member

Probably not, I get all sorts of shit from my kids school with all sorts of silly mistakes. I sometimes feel the need to send them back with red circkles. 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Yes, this was the embarrassing original

shermer75
    Free Member

Aaaah, ‘catergory’, I’ve been staring at that for ages!!!

kayak23

We had a hotel opposite with a big sign that advertised their excellent restuarant….
    Not so beautifully ironic as that one mind.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I was in a hotel lift in Sicily a few years back that proudly advertised “Beef with Mediterranean Herpes” as tonights dinner.

We ate out.

Jamie
    Free Member

Sadly, it is was real.

daveh
    Free Member

Quite clearly not excellent in all categories if one is different. I like watching ‘documentaries’ about schools on TV but pretty much every episode I’m led to question the competence of the teachers.

CountZero

Love the Twitter post, and the hashtag. 😆

milky1980
    Free Member

Is the e-mail address passing comment on the female students? 😯

mattbibbings
    Free Member

When I was a kid my mum (a teacher) got
    fed up of crap spelling in letters from school so she highlighted all the mistakes and sent it to our local paper (south Wales argus). It was then picked up by the sun who ran the story. My sister and I could barely keep straight faces in the assembly where the head master held the paper aloft and went purple with rage describing what he would do when he found out who sent it in. We were never busted.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ignoring the spelling you cannot be excellent in every category of one is not excellent so its still rubbish

Unsurprisingly I failed to note the spelling error

gravity-slave
    Free Member

We ate out

That’s how mate mate caught herpes…

Is that where this chap went to school ?

zilog6128

Love the Twitter post, and the hashtag.

Ironic as the hashtag apologising for it has a mistake too, unless all the faces which are red are also circular.

cranberry
    Free Member

Ironic as the hashtag apologising for it has a mistake too,

Maybe everyone had been eating beetroot, and they only got the hash tag a little bit wrong.

#redfaecesallround

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Also in Sheffield

Northwind

It’s just possible that we’re in the middle of re-flashing 20000 USB drives with our prospectus on, because someone couldn’t spell “prospectus” in the menus. But hey, it’s not like we have a school of languages or anything.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Junkyard, what?. Say that again so I can understand?

Northwind

mattbibbings – Member

We were never busted.

UNTIL NOW

GrahamS

Quite clearly not excellent in all categories if one is different.

Their spelling may be poor, but they have a better understanding of set theory than some folk here 😀

Put it this way if you got 5 B’s and one A in your exams, would you be eligible for a uni place that required 6 B’s?

mattbibbings
    Free Member

mattbibbings – Member
    We were never busted.

UNTIL NOW

Ha, good point. Although a surly doubt my old head master is even drawing breath let alone frequenting this forum so I reckon I got away with it 😉

Northwind

He’s right behind you

rOcKeTdOg

tizzzzle
    Free Member

‘And they are teaching our children’ Yawn.

Pretty sure the sign wasn’t produced by a teacher. More likely a simpleton sign writer who was brought up by goons like you lot.

The most worrying thing about education documentaries is the state of the kids who are being produced by this nation of chavs

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Early Years (EYFS) is a separate entity to primary and secondary so they have every right to make that claim.

bencooper
    Free Member

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Tell me this is photoshopped…’ is closed to new replies.