Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • tell me aout sanderson frames
  • karnali
    Free Member

breath a life, what sus height are they best with, how do they ride is there much diff bewtween the 2 in term sof ide apart from teh 0.2lbs quoted on website. ok with a 120 fox fork

ta

druidh
    Free Member

120's are fine.
    The mettle lurgy experts will tell you that the 853 is "better"

karnali
    Free Member

thanks for the link, anyone ridden both and can tell any difference, best price i can find new are 220 breath 349 life

ta

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    karnali
    Free Member

bump

theboatman
    Free Member

I like that life in white, I had one in grey. Only had it for 3 months and then had it nicked. I was running it with a ronin 110mm fork. I loved the bike, great for all day rides round the peak, and fun for quick blasts around my local woods and a trip to coed-y-brenin. It definately had a more give than the 853 pa that replaced it, and I'm not sure if I could tell it apart from my soul ( not the latest cen one) in a blind test. Can't compare it to the breath I'm afraid. I've had quite a few steel frames, and whilst 853 may make a difference my leather arse isn't sensitive enough to tell that much difference and certainly not enough to put a price to that difference. For me the grade of steel I have owned has generally depended on the cash in my pocket, but I think the life is a bargain when I compare it to the price of my soul.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘tell me aout sanderson frames’ is closed to new replies.