Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tell me about the new pump track and new jumps at Llandegla please
  • Hooter
    Free Member

Is the new skillsy stuff open yet? Is it any good? Always wanted to have a go at a pump track, but will it be too muddy after all this rain?

grumm
    Free Member
    genesis
    Free Member

Yes. Yes (but watch the right jump line in skills section). No its fine.

steve_b77
    Free Member

From what I've seen unless you can get in yer girlfriends jeans and wear a piss-pot you'll look way outta place 😆

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Yes they are both open and yes they are good, but be careful. Seems to be at least 1 big off a day at the weekends, by big I mean Ambulance needed. As said the just watch your line.

genesis
    Free Member

Someone has managed to clear the triple on the back straight of the pump track btw.

Hooter
    Free Member

Hmmm sounds fun! Steve B – I will have no shame at all about being a hairy old bloke wearing a full face helmet and body armour 😀

glenp
    Free Member

Bob at Llandegla told us that the ambulance crews sometimes choose to hang-out at the café – they have to wait somewhere, and they more or less know there will be a call to Llandegla on a busy weekend day… that was before the new stuff was open!

jedi

ambulances are to be expected at a place where 3-4 thousand riders a weekend congreagte. 🙂

i like the vibe at llandegla btw.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Certainly beats them hanging arund on roundabout exits looking kinda like police cars, like they do round here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tell me about the new pump track and new jumps at Llandegla please’ is closed to new replies.