Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Tell me about Subaru Impeza wrx
  • brodie
    Free Member

Never had a Impreza but I had 2 Foresters from that sort of era and loved them. Pound for pound the best spec’d cars i’ve ever owned.

dudeofdoom

Mmm well I had an evo4 and I reckon apart from being like sat in a plastic bin inside and flappy doors @150 it’s probably one of the best cars I’ve driven ….truely mental and mind boggling cornering…tad thirsty but bang per buck not bad.

thinking of getting a wrx sti for the dog tbh…

hora
    Free Member

The cabin noise? You mean the whurr whine etc? 😀

andy8442
    Free Member

My cousin bought an old p reg sport wagon. £200 off a little old lady. £50 for some used rally tyres and alloys, then ran it as his winter 4×4 (lives in the pennines). A couple of years ago he squeezed a VAG diesel into it! God knows how! And says its all the car he’ll ever need.

hora
    Free Member

Bought my latest Forester in August. It went to Germany for New Years eve and back and Fort Bill planned this year. **** the mpg it rocks. Its filthy inside. Epic though. Japtastic. 8)

AD

51 plate Forester S here – horrible gold colour, goes like stink (though nowhere near as quick as my mates Prodrive tweaked Impreza), great to drive. What’s not to like… Just buy the fastest Subaru you can find – they’re great 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

After some deliberating I thought I’d have a quick looky see on tauto trader got imprezas. I really really dropped a huge bollock when chopping mine in two years ago 👿

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Tell me about Subaru Impeza wrx’ is closed to new replies.