Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tell me about Nutribullets
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

I’m reading and hearing good things about them. I need to add more veg and good food to my diet and it seems like a good solution. What’s your experience of them?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Erm, is it for people who are to old/busy/lazy to follow a decent diet and chew their food?

There really is no limit to the shit people will buy.

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Save yourself £80 and buy this

Click Me

Spin
    Free Member

Am I being a dullard or is it just a blender?

beiciwr64
    Free Member

“old/busy/lazy” Yes that’s me 🙂
    Had mine 6 months and it’s the best thing since sliced bread 😀
    I do a veg smoothie,green leaves,frozen veg and beetroot juice and add some various seeds as well.
    Fruit smoothie,loads of different frozen fruit,yogurt and sometimes some protein powder after a ride.
    Easy to clean and pulverizes everything to liquid so not much waste.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Thanks beiciwr64, you seem a mere mortal like me, who just sees it as a helpful gadget.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Erm, is it for people who are to old/busy/lazy to follow a decent diet and chew their food?

Oh crap. I agree with Al. AGAIN!

If you need more veg and good food in your diet, eat more veg and good food. Simple.

v8ninety

They advertise them on those bloody infomercial things that are on freeview channels when they run out of programs; that tells me all I need to know. I’m out!

survivor

+1 for the Breville model linked above. Had mine 8/9 months now and can’t see why you would spend the extra on a nutri bullet. Does exactly the same thing for £20 odd quid. Doddle to use and clean.

footflaps

Save yourself £80 and buy this

Click Me

I saw a young lady using one of those post workout in the Crossfit gym this morning…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tell me about Nutribullets’ is closed to new replies.