Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Telephone windups
  • flatfish
    Free Member

Had a Phisher on the phone a few minutes ago trying to get access to my computer so I played silly beggars with him telling him I would have to put the landline phone down whilst I went to the other end of the house to my computer. I left him dangling for a couple of minutes then went back and he’d hung up. A minute or two later he rang back and I said pretty much the same and at the end i could hear him shouting “f*$k you, f*$k it” then hung up again.

Made my morning. 😀

Northwind

My dad’s evil at this stuff, he can sound really plausibly doddery and vulnerable when he wants to so telesales and scam people never want to give up on him, even when he’s saying things like “I can’t get it to turn on. Maybe it’s round the back. Have you got a torch? Oh no, silly question, you’re on the phone aren’t you.”.

Usually I feel pretty sorry for them but I’ll occasionally terrorise some poor schmuck from my bank “Ah, funny you called, because I’m pretty sure we’ve told you not to make marketing calls to us” “Hmm, no sir, there’s no marker on your account for that” “That’s weird because I PUT IT THERE MYSELF , SUPERVISOR PLEASE”. I’m not a good person but I feel like I’m doing god’s work there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Telephone windups’ is closed to new replies.