• This topic has 44 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by boblo.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Teleconference hell
  • scaled
    Free Member

Great, i’m on a call that’s being conducted primarily in spanish.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

A few weeks ago on our morning conference one of my colleagues made a few straining noises followed by a splash and a loud sigh…….

konabunny
    Free Member

It’s made worse by utter bellends that don’t know how to mute their GDMF microphone, don’t have decent microphones or a headset so they’re all screaming into shitty cheapo speakerphones, and don’t just let me take all the GDMF decisions so we can get on with our lives.

I sit between two bellends that spend their whole day yelling into their speakerphones. (I am also a bellend, but for different reasons).

Gary_M
    Free Member

They’re sodding useless and only promoted as pathetic “ooh, let’s reduce our carbon footprint” or for the benefit of Londoners that don’t move from London.

Mmm not really. We have a 10am call every morning with around 15 people. It would be pretty inefficient if we had a physical meeting every day.

boblo
    Free Member

Gary_M – Member

We have a 10am call every morning

10am in the morning you say? Blimey…..

My favourite was when I was giving someone a hard time on a con call for not doing something and the bell went with a loud ‘time gentlemen please’ call. 🙂 I had to pretend it was the radio…

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Teleconference hell’ is closed to new replies.