Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Teenager arrested on suspicion of bullying
  • spawnofyorkshire

Fortunately the judge was a bit more savvy than the copper and threw the case out.

The police officer’s job is to gather evidence and then present it to the CPS. It is the CPS who then decide if the person under investigation should be prosecuted. The police officers investigating you felt there was enough information to put you forward to the CPS, the CPS then put you in front of the Judge.
    Calling the police officer less than savvy may not be correct at all. They may have done their job in a perfectly acceptable manner.

The same could have happened with the girl accussed of bullying.

kja78
    Free Member

Spawn – unfortunately the police officer conducted no investigation and was in fact heavily criticised by the courts. Another professional involved described the allegation as deliberately emotive and misleading. Oh and this wasn’t a cps but family courts issue.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The allegations against her were found to be untrue

Where does it say that?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I didn’t call anyone on here a coward now did I jy?

I didnt say you did now did I?
    Crankboy – later post to which you refer also said

an everyday story of police doing their job

If you must quote him at least do so accurately that 0/2 so far

My concern is that you and others seem to be revelling in the fact that this girl somehow got her just desserts,

Oh an insult wrapped ina straw man Excellent

when in fact a. The allegations against her were found to be untrue

No they were not brought to trial and she is innocent but they may or may not have been true. They were certainly not worthy of prosecution for reasons we can only guess at

, and b. The behaviour of the police during her arrest and subsequent detention is questionable if you have an axe to gring about what happened to you.

FTFY

Nothing i say will alter your perception as you are using what happend to you to cloud your view of what happened here whilst insulting anyone who disagrees.

Again I am sorry or what happened to you

kja78
    Free Member

JY, if I appear to have insulted anyone then apologies. However,I think you’ll find I’m the one who’s been called knob, troll and stupid. The latter two by you as it happens.

kja78
    Free Member

Tinas again – The subsequent investigation demonstrated that the complaint was false at which point the case was dropped .

anagallis_arvensis

Ah, the personal insults have begun. For a group getting uptight about online bullying you guys are ace.

I think we should get back to bickering about poor grammar. Were all better than this

convert

Tinas again – The subsequent investigation demonstrated that the complaint was false at which point the case was dropped .

Could you put a link to that please. Just watched the programme on iplayer and it does not say that at all, so I would not be relying on crankboy’s accuracy for your evidence. All I can find is that the case was dropped; a very different thing that happens for all sorts of reasons.

And I said you made yourself sound like a knob – which you did; by accusing folk of doing something and then doing exactly the same thing yourself.

convert

Were all better than this

I’m liking your work there.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Oh my word that escalated fast!

anagallis_arvensis

I’m liking your work there.

Im liking you’re work their, surely

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Good work, everyone.

Keep it up!

FuzzyWuzzy

Where are you reading that? I’m not saying it’s not true but all the various official sources just seem to say the case was dropped. A case can be dropped due to insufficient evidence or it not being in the public interest etc. not just because the accuser was lying

DezB
    Free Member

For a group getting uptight about online bullying you guys are ace.

*Dials 999 again

crankboy
    Free Member

My first posts were from the crown court while waiting to deal with my rather exciting case and so based on my reading of the report on line , my later post was during my lunch when I watched the TV show on the internet so neither trolling nor stupid I just acquired more information so increased my knowledge.
    Edit I could also improve my comprehension skills junkyard I later posted that the police statement says they found out the allegations were false.I Guess from the tech examination of her internet devices that she complains about .

crankboy
    Free Member

Convert piece to camera after the interview with girl and family .32 mins in they even put the text of the statement on screen in black and white with the police badge under it !

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Teenager arrested on suspicion of bullying’ is closed to new replies.