Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Teenage girl airlifted in Scotland
  • bananaworld
    Free Member

FOSHOYAHO – Member

^^^^
    C0CK. he was just tryin to give a bit more info, any need for nitpicking on typing skills?

It's got nothing at all to do with typing skills. However, for your highly unoriginal insult I hope that you suffer from either hyperthermia or hypothermia one day (there's a difference) and that you get treated for the wrong one. THAT will be a right laugh.

dab

hope the girl gets better

updated news had said internal injuries and broken arm and airlifted by raf chopper as the sas ambulance couldnt help

i know some of the staff at ancrum well and i can say hand on heart that i know my little lad would be safe in their hands.

also the courier are famed for witchunting ….

matt_outandabout

Hope the girl gets better soon.

HSE/AALS and the local Sheriff will be undertaking a full investigation of the incident – as they should if something like this happens.

For information, the bridge is a road bridge.. It does have hills down to it at each end and sharp(ish) corners at each end. To have fallen that far suggests that she went over the parapet in the middle, not onto the rocks each side. It's a scary long way down.

Thankfully the outdoor industry is incredibly safe in general. I feel for the staff involved, working in the industry myself.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    birky
    Free Member

"The Menzieshill High pupil—who suffered a ruptured spleen, crushed kidneys and a torn pancreas as well as a broken left arm in Wednesday’s accident— is understood to be in a serious but stable condition in Ninewells Hospital’s intensive care unit."

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2009/12/11/newsstory14243786t0.asp

matt_outandabout

🙁 Poor lass.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Teenage girl airlifted in Scotland’ is closed to new replies.