Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Teen loses finger at rave – carried on skanking it out for half an hour …
  • Peyote
    Free Member

Mary-J was a gateway drug for me, I started on that and before I knew it I was smoking cigarettes. Bad stuff Man, bad stuff.

peterfile
    Free Member

Having a good outlook, being outgoing is far better than needing drugs for a night out.

Agreed, but i don’t know many people who need recreational drugs for either of those. But good luck achieving the same “outlook” sober as you can with MDMA/LSD hora 🙂

Why am I really angry this week?

What’s your excuse then if you can’t blame the drugs?

maxtorque

Northwind
    Couple of weeks back there was loads of moaning “Today’s kids couldn’t win a world war”. Well blatantly they could, they just need sufficiently hard bass.

Our next front line infantry fighting vehicle:

😉

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Surely smoking leads to marijuana leads to ecstacy leads to coke leads to heroin everytime. Everyone’s the same, aren’t they?

Say it with me, Zammo…

hora
    Free Member

marijuana leads to

Usually growing up/growing out of it I found.

sbob
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

Couple of weeks back there was loads of moaning “Today’s kids couldn’t win a world war”. Well blatantly they could, they just need sufficiently hard bass.

I missed this earlier, probably the best thing I’ll read this week. 😆

sbob
    Free Member

Our next front line infantry fighting vehicle:

“KLF to the frontline please, will the JAMMs please make their way to the frontline”

DezB
    Free Member

Usually growing up/growing out of it I found

Er, so not what you said earlier then?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Wow, and that ladies and Gentlemen, is the future of Britain right there.

They might be as hard as nails in Stab City, AKA Croydon, but across the border in Bromley they’re as soft as shite.

breadcrumb

Alcohol leads to Surely smoking leads to marijuana leads to ecstacy leads to coke leads to heroin everytime. Everyone’s the same, aren’t they?

Alcohol is the true gateway drug. Beer can make lots of things seem like a good idea!

Cougar

Beer can make lots of things seem like a good idea!

It can. Specifically, “more beer.”

I did get banned for similar use of language.

I very much doubt that you got banned for using a word that sounds a bit like another word if you go out of your way to take it out of context and infer a meaning that was very clearly not meant to be there in the first place.

duntstick
    Free Member

I wish I was a super cool raver 😀

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRVaU9X0rOs&noredirect=1[/video]

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Teen loses finger at rave – carried on skanking it out for half an hour …’ is closed to new replies.