Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • TED Lecteurs – Orgasms
  • rmgdsc76
    Free Member
    cynic-al
    Free Member

pervert!

*watches*

MSP

They had a TED talk in the lecture hall (giant meeting room) at work, I can’t remember what it was about but to promote it they left handfuls of “do epic shit” stickers on tables in the canteen. I grabbed as many of them as possible and started my mission to apply one to the back of every toilet cubicle door on site. Unfortunately facilities management started removing them before my mission was completed and I didn’t have enough of them to wage a war of attrition, the bastards.

JulianA
    Free Member

Interesting and amusing in equal parts. I don’t even want to think about how you found that…

Mastermind:

So, your occupation?

Pig masturbator.

Next…

perchypanther
    Free Member

TED Lecteurs – Orgasms

….were the main reason why young Hannibal found family get togethers a bit awkward.

rmgdsc76
    Free Member

I think that lady enjoyed her research! That sow didn’t show any emotion, to much slapping I expect.

Rio

Her books are well worth reading – that talk seems to be derived from “Bonk“, but I’d also recommend “Gulp” (about the gut) and “Packing for Mars“, which gives a rather different perspective to life in space. “Stiff” (not what you think – it’s about dead bodies) is also good but rather based on US practices.

theotherjonv

8 feet!

Chapeau!

footflaps

I got as far as #5 then lost interest.

bedmaker

I nodded off about number 7 but my wife prodded me back to life and I made it to the end.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘TED Lecteurs – Orgasms’ is closed to new replies.