• This topic has 122 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by rone.
Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Ted Heath
  • rone

If you are particularly after bits about the Queen then watch the second part of the video where David (not the voiceover) explains that the Royal family are lizards because they have a lot of ceremonies and lizard brains like rituals:

I may have not watched it thoroughly enough but nowhere does he say the Royal Family are Lizards. He mentions the reptilian brain and ritual, and the royal family with pomp and ceremony.

Coyote
    Free Member

“Small boy” doesn’t suggest a 19 or 20 year old at all, it suggests a young boy.

This. There is no ambiguity. I’m amazed that ninfan is trying to make excuses for what is unquestionably despicable behavior. I can’t help wondering what his viewpoint would be if the people in question were of an alternative political persuasion.

rone

Ernie – we started here:

Imagine reading a book by someone who at the heart of his theory lies the claim that the Queen is a blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoid, from the Alpha Draconis star system.

And ended up here …

The video is a fake? Wow, I hadn’t realised. Well that explains it – it’s not true that Icke believes that the Moon is a hollowed out planetary space station from which our minds are controlled, that’s just a lie.

I guess it’s all part of the great conspricy. It’s a wonder that he hasn’t been murdered in an “accident” yet.

BTW the great conspricy is so effective that they have hacked into David Icke’s own website and posted fake videos.

Here David Icke claims within 45 seconds that the Moon “is not real”, but presumably that’s just a fake voice over.

I’m just taking issue with the fact that you misquoted the film. Using the intro voice-over as the heart of Icke’s theory. That’s not the same as the man himself actually saying it.

Nobody said anything about fake voice-overs or fake films.

Icke hasn’t done himself any favours in this regard, but what he believes and what others say about what he believes is not always the same.

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘Ted Heath’ is closed to new replies.