Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Technical EBay help
  • onandon
    Free Member

Hello.

I just moved from the UK to Switzerland and want to sell some stuff we don’t need.
    I previously ran an eBay business so know it well, but can’t work out the best way to continue using it.

Does anyone know if you can go to the eBay from another country ( eBay ch ) and change the site to English ?

Thanks

cynic-al
    Free Member

Can’t you just use eBay.co.uk with your login?

onandon
    Free Member

Ish. I hoped it would work but it doesn’t.

I can list my Swiss address but it screws up the postage so all sales would be international.
    I figure there must be a way to log into eBay ch and change the language to English from the current German.

ossify

No… I sell a lot on eBay internationally, each country’s website is in that language only.

Use Chrome as your browser, then at least you can translate it. If it gets really hard to understand, open ebay.co.uk in a different tab, the menu items are usually in the same places so you can work out what’s what.

You can log in to any eBay using the same account to sell there, but the website will always be in German (or whatever).

onandon
    Free Member

Thanks.

That’s been my work around but though I may be missing a sub menu or similar to make the changes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Technical EBay help’ is closed to new replies.