• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by aP.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Team Jersey Printing? Which company? Any reccomendations?
  • hotgospeller
    Free Member

Does anyone know of a reputable firm who could make up some short sleeved jerseys for a new club?

What sort of numbers are necessary to order (we’re on twenty at the utter max); what sort of prices/timescale?

Many thanks.

Team TNC (Notts/Derby)

scotroutes

Endura will do runs of 16+.

They’ll even do a mix of styles (short/long sleeve, full zip/half zip, jackets/jerseys etc), so you might reach 20 more easily

drovercycles
    Free Member

We’ve just ordered ours from Massi, through R53 – http://www.r53sport.com/

They’ll do the design work for you if you want them to and from what I have seen the quality looks good. You can have a mixture of styles as above to get to 20 which is usually the min order.

maximusmountain
    Free Member

Id contact stephen shaw at inverse (a bloke in derby for the spanish company). Minimum order of 15 units , min of 5 each garment (jersey etc). Good bloke, all the loughborough cycling kit is made by them for the past 3 years. Plenty of adjustability.

goodgrief
    Free Member

I have jerseys from RSD, designed by a friend.
    The quality of the print and jerseys is good and they can stand up to quite a bit of abuse.
    Don’t think there is a minimum order but the design set-up fee is something like £38 so larger orders are cheaper per jersey.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I hear Akuma have entered the cycling kit arena, I know a contact if interested, their Rugby & Hockey kit is good.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Champion System, will do smaller runs, good quality*

*”The Management” works for them 😉

Haze

Our club use Inverse kit, not sure who does the printing but very happy with the jerseys.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Endura, well worth the wait.

njee20
    Free Member

We’ve switched to Champ Sys in the last couple of years from Decca and previously Endura and Impsport. Nice kit, best we’ve had, but expensive IMO. They do do an extensive catalogue though, and even if you don’t have specific artwork for everything they’ll still do it (gloves, socks, arm warmers etc) which is good.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Always ask for a discount at Champion System

haydenw
    Free Member

Player Layer made our West Bridgford CC tops and are based in Nottingham. Not sure about min orders but local company. Also I Believe Godfrey also based in Notts and can do this.

Northwind

The RSD shirts seem really good but he’s not replied to my enquiry 😛 A mate has used them, really impressed.

Shergie
    Free Member

Scimitar Sports have been making loads of sports kit for ages and are making some great cycling kit now, XCracer are one of a long list of teams/clubs that use them.
    Give Jon a shout

schmiken

Our new kit is coming from Vitesse, good price and amazing kit. No minimums.

rOcKeTdOg

schmiken – Member

Our new kit is coming from Vitesse, good price and amazing kit. No minimums.

VITESSE TEAMWEAR

custom made cycling clothing
    for a top-flight cycling team or just a group of friends
    minimums start at 10 pieces, maximums in thousands
    😐

LoCo
    Free Member

Kalas are the best of many we’ve used great design and very good quality

Impsport do free design and no minimum order quantity.
    Club members buy direct from Impsport, so there’s no need for one person to compile a list of items and collect the money first.

As an example, go to http://www.yourclubshop.co.uk/ and put in the code VEGC1235 to see the prices and how easy it is to order.

njee20
    Free Member

Always ask for a discount at Champion System

We’re a club of about 200, so orders are always into the thousands, with their online ordering thing there doesn’t seem to be any way to ask for a discount, and I assume that would be ‘baked in’ anyway? Their sizing is amusing too. Small race cut jersey is like a kids fit!

Like I say, nice kit though.

julianwilson
    Free Member

We got sent/lent a box of sample/random jerseys from champ-sys to check out sizing and the two different cuts they did at the time for traditional 3 pocket jerseys etc. (no idea if anyone else does this but its a great idea) this meant we all ordered right sizes first time and is quite useful considering it was £40+ for a jersey and same for shorts. Btw my £40 champ sys bibshorts are comfier than my £60 gore and £70 assos ones. One other local massive club (hundreds rather than dozens of members) has also used champ sys for several big orders over several years (they recommended them to us) so they must be doing something right!
    Mrs wilson’s team kit is from pro vision and is maybe a bit less money and the second order they did with them took aaaaaaaages to arrive (as in 6weeks later than quoted, i got the impression that they are a far smaller operation so perhaps more susceptible to the vagaries of having few orders on and then a load all at once) but the kit itself seems ok. She got the racier jersey from them which is all meshy/venty and has those funny gummy-on-the-inside panels (as opposed to strips like the bottom of a jersey) on the sleeves to stop your armwarmers falling down. She likes it very much.

aP
    Free Member

We’ve had a small order of Pactimo jerseys and wind proof tops. Seem pretty good quality so far, and the minimum order is quite small. Seemed to arrive quite quickly too.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Team Jersey Printing? Which company? Any reccomendations?’ is closed to new replies.