• This topic has 334 replies, 67 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 335 total)
  • Team Bullheart £1 Raffles…
  • Nobby

I’m in.

Will see if I’ve owt knocking around worth donating.

nbt

Page 2? Inconceivable!

DezB
    Free Member
    Potdog
    Free Member

There’s another fiver to the total. Can I just say that I don’t want to win mountain biking in Tenerife 😉
    I presume I’m allowed to enter??

DezB
    Free Member

Of course!

Fund target almost reached now! Happy to say the guiding and the BMX WILL BE WON (very probably 😀 )

rukkusclothingbrand
    Free Member

We would like to donate 2 t shirts of the winners choice from http://www.rukkus.co.uk

keep up the good work.

DezB
    Free Member

Will make that 1 t-shirt per winner, if you’re ok with that.

Thanks!

Donations now over the required amount, so

ALL PRIZES WILL GO!

Great stuff folks.

carlos
    Free Member

Not on par with most stuff offered but I have the following if you’d like to include them in the prize fund?

Candy rebuild Kit

Peanut Butter M&M’s (not availible in the UK afaik)

Good luck with it all
    Carl

DezB
    Free Member

Cool mate, they’ll go in 🙂

nbt

when’s the “draw”?

Is it one entry per donation, or one entry per pound donated?

(sneaky bump)

DezB
    Free Member

One entry per quid donated.
    Not sure if folks will want to have more than one prize; I reckon: more donated means better chance of winning – but only one prize per entrant. Make sense?
    Draw will be the week before Mountain Mayhem. So 15th or 16th, depending on what day we travel up.

nbt

only one prize per entrant. Make sense?

Sure does! May I suggest first out gets first pick, second out gets second pick and so on? Rather than !frst out gets this, second gets that” and so on. I realise it’s more work for you tyring to co-ordinate, sorry about that

DezB
    Free Member

Sounds fine, apart from everyone has to wait until the previous winner responds!!

nbt

I don’t think people are going to be in a huge rush, I’m sure they’ll understand as I take my time deciding whether I want the BMX or the guiding 🙂

the BMX, btw, I’ve decided already. Local skatepark and extreme embarrasment here we come!

andy7t2
    Free Member

the BMX, btw, I’ve decided already. Local skatepark and extreme embarrasment here we come!

hands off the BMX it’s mine if they get the toptube straightened out 😛

shindiggy
    Free Member

I want the BMX too!!!!!!!!!!!

DezB
    Free Member

What about me? I want the bmx and I can’t even enter!!!!

Potdog
    Free Member

To save all the arguments, who ever comes out for the guiding can bring me the BMX. There….problem solved ;o)

Oh and an hourly BUMP!

bruneep

can we swap prizes? If I get the M&M’s I’m more than willing to swap for the holiday….(due to my peanut allergy)

The-remedy
    Free Member

Am in just got five tickets
    Got a pair of new bonty xr4 2.4 for the prize fund

carl

shindiggy
    Free Member

I like those tyres for my front wheel :-).

I’m going to look in my bike box for donations, got a few unused boxed items.

DezB
    Free Member

Tyres?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Why not?

sc-xc

Dez…

Got a pair of new bonty xr4 2.4 for the prize fund

neilnevill
    Free Member

I’m in! receipt emailed.

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, thanks sx-xc!
    Can i ask anyone who wants to add anything, please email me (profile email,not raffle one) so nothing gets missed. Bimey, it was only 2 posts up. Duh!
    Bloody Bonty Xr4s! Just what I’ve been after too!!

Great stuff Carl, the tyres are in too 😀

nbt

evening bump for those enjoying a few beverages 🙂

details of how to enter back on page 1 – http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/team-bullheart-1-raffles

DezB
    Free Member

Prizes: Clicky

Also: The Draw will be LIVE ON THE WEB!

(I honestly can’t believe how few people have entered this 😯 )

Leku
    Free Member

morning

nbt

Bumpty bump. Cracking ride today, this needs to be up on page 1 for all those sunday evening beery browsers. Go on, have a go, looks like you stand a great chance of coming out with a prize!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Why are there people on here who haven’t bought the ticket nor donated something? Get your wallets open!

DezB
    Free Member

It’s true.. you only need to donate a quid, ONE POUND, a hundred pence, and you could (and probably will) win a prize!
    It could be a BMX! For a £1 donation to a fantastic charity.
    How can you refuse??

DezB
    Free Member

This isn’t a blatant bump – but a serious question regarding the prize awarding – how would folks feel about emailing me a list of their preferred prize order?
    Then I could cross them off the lists as they’re won and wouldn’t need to wait for a reply to say which prize is wanted.
    I think it’d work!
    Lemme know!

(Also thinking of getting a few more little prizes in so that everyone wins something)

carlos
    Free Member

To keep it totally random how about two pots one with names and one with prizes. Simply pick a name then a prize and thats what you get.

Its not about winning anything but making a donation to a good cause, the prize is a bonus.

andy7t2
    Free Member

howzs about do the draw, if you get a prize you don’t like sell it on classified and all money raised from sold items goes into the fund raising pot.

this is a blatant bump

DezB
    Free Member

I like that idea carlos… better if folk won something they might want though. More opinions needed!

Hairychested
    Free Member

What bout those who bought more than 1 ticket, if they win something, are they out of further prizes?

nbt

I like Carlos’s idea

I CarlosIdeaLiker

I fink 1 (wo)man 1 prize.

DezB
    Free Member

Well, yeah – I mentioned this earlier – 5 tix will give you 5X the chance of winning something – but you only get one prize. That’s pretty normal in competitions innit?

freespace
    Free Member

I’m in for 5.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 335 total)

The topic ‘Team Bullheart £1 Raffles…’ is closed to new replies.