Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • TeainfuserTrackWorld
  • teethgrinder

So – I’m getting bored of cutting open the crappy teabags at work and filling them with loose Earl Grey, especially since they went to round bags.

I’m after a good, cheap infuser that will provide me with an enhanced feeling of superiority over the plebs in the office taste experience.

Any recommendations?

Cougar

I just stick loose leaf tea directly in the mug (because I’m Northern). I appreciate that’s probably of little help to you though.

teethgrinder

I did that with Assam – sinks nicely to the bottom of the cup. But with the Earl Grey it floats like and unwelcome poo in the jacuzzi. Hence re-filling the value teabags and stapling shut.

And you’re only a little bit more Northern – same county, though.

somafunk

But with the Earl Grey it floats like an unwelcome poo in the jacuzzi.

There’s your problem, stop drinking flowery girly tea (you do realise everyone in the office is talking about you?) and buy yourself a bag of Brodies loose breakfast tea and it will sink to the bottom of the mug, Assam and Kenyan mix btw.

teethgrinder

I’ve bought it now – not getting more til it’s gone.

freddyg
    Free Member

I use one of these:

clicky-linky-thingy

scruff9252

Let me get this right; you’ve been opening teabags, refilling then stapling them shut and now you want to be superior to the “plebs” in you office.

I think that ship has sailed along time ago. It may take some effort, but you may be able to lift yourself out of the office nutter category eventually.

passtherizla
    Free Member

I use the bodrum one! Assam and a pinch of early grey is an awesome cuppa!!! Assam and Kenyan with a pinch of earl grey is even better.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Buy Earl Grey as teabags? Or simply use an old-fashioned teapot?

righog
    Free Member

Teethgrinder

You need these

It’s my SIL company. I could try to get you a discount but they are from Yorkshire.

EDIT

but you may be able to lift yourself out of the office nutter category eventually.

Pretty sure he wont 😀

teethgrinder

You’re right, there!

nickdavies

So – I’m getting bored of cutting open the crappy teabags at work and filling them with loose Earl Grey, especially since they went to round bags.

I’m really confused by this – is it a prank on colleagues? I don’t quite know what i’d do if somebody in the office started performing teabag surgery…

If not:

http://www.garraways.co.uk/p425257/twinings-earl-grey-tea.html?gclid=CLCglIe288ECFZCWtAodSjsAtg

dknwhy

All about Mr Tea

I pity the fool who doesn’t buy him…

CountZero

A box of Twinings Green Tea teabags works for me, I stick one in my on the go travel flask, add hot water, jobs a good ‘un.
    Doesn’t leave dark brown residue all over the inside. And none of that flower perfumed nonsense, either. 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘TeainfuserTrackWorld’ is closed to new replies.