Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • TdF watching – Day 3 near Cambridge
  • MoreCashThanDash

Due to probable family commitments that clash with Stages 1 & 2, if I’m going to get to see any of it in the UK this year I’ll have to look at Stage 3.

Anyone got any suggestions for somewhere to watch it, ideally just south of Cambridge. I’ll be travelling across from Derby, thinking of getting off the M11 just after Cambridge and parking up in a small village or town, or maybe parking up and riding a few miles to a small village or town if that will be easier.

smurfly13
    Free Member

Mate of mine lives on the route in Essex – he said “he has been told” that driving to and from his on the day will not be worth the effort and near on impossible!!

He is having a gathering for us to watch it so we are all parking a few miles away and biking in to save the issues!

You’ll get out easier afterwards too

richmars

I live about 10 miles from Cambridge and trying to work out what to do. It’s going to be locked down in Cambridge, roads closed, nowhere to park etc. I could cycle in, but will we see anything at the start? Or find somewhere on the route, but still hard to get there. I feel I should go, even if I don’t see much!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘TdF watching – Day 3 near Cambridge’ is closed to new replies.