Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • TDF stage 16 (Monday) closing credits music on ITV4:
  • globalti
    Free Member

Sometimes music and vision suit each other so perfectly; the music with the shots of the riders hooning down that descent made my hair stand on end.

The music was Go by Chemical Brothers:

Gary_M
    Free Member

Great track too. Looking forward to their new album being released on Friday.

mrchrispy

its was good wasnt it.
    ITV4 production crew are doing a pretty good job this year.

Freester

Yep I pointed my Google ‘What’s this song’ app at the TV last night and was pleased to here the tune will be included on the Chems album that I have on pre-order 🙂

Rockape63
    Free Member

what music would you have put to GT’s crash?

crazy-legs

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OubEgJ4oA8[/video]

😉

globalti
    Free Member

Surely Men of Harlech?

Gary_M
    Free Member

was pleased to here the tune will be included on the Chems album that I have on pre-order

Me too.

IHN

ITV4 production crew are doing a pretty good[b] do a great[/b] job every this year.

Love the TdF coverage on ITV4. Quite honestly one of the best things on television.

sweepy
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9nGalzYRp4[/video]

Rockape63
    Free Member

Love the TdF coverage on ITV4. Quite honestly one of the best things on television

Yeah, me too. Ive been watching it for more years than I can recall, mostly recorded highlights that enables me to skip through the adverts every evening. I used to hate the fact that ITV4 pic quality was appalling, even worse than standard ITV1, but as its now on HD for the past few years that really gives it the extra dimension.

scandal42
    Free Member

About time ITV produced a sport based programme without it being complete and utter turd presented by nobbers.

peteimpreza

That’s the key point, ITV only commission the show. It’s produced by the same company , V2 , who have been doing it for years.

ElShalimo

Anyone got a link to the 80s/90s Channel 4 theme music?

IHN

Anyone got a link to the 80s/90s Channel 4 theme music?

I have an MP3, drop me a mial and I can send it over

atlaz
    Free Member

About time ITV produced a sport based programme without it being complete and utter turd presented by nobbers.

Well they’ve not succeeded yet then. Liggett and Sherwen are nobbers of the highest order (and doping apologists of the highest order for that matter). The sooner they pack it in the better. It’s the only thing that drags the show down for me.

As I think of it, didn’t Liggett say he’d stop commentating if it turned out Lance had been doped up?

Rockape63
    Free Member

I know it’s all over, but I e just had a chance to watch the last days highlights. After praising ITV4’s coverage, I have to say having David Millar on board is causing me some annoyance. Especially with all the furore around Froome, the last thing we need is a drugs cheat fronting matters.

Am I wrong?

lemonysam
    Free Member

Am I wrong?

After Jalabert did his thing they actually made a point of addressing this and explained why they felt his openness and contrition separated him from some of the other pundits and gave him an angle which may not be available elsewhere. I think the fact that they even talked about the issue is very impressive.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘TDF stage 16 (Monday) closing credits music on ITV4:’ is closed to new replies.