Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • TdF *Spoiler*
  • RealMan
    Free Member

So that everyone stops moaning that they looked in a TdF thread and found stuff out about TdF, here we go.

With that stage going to Cav, he now has 50 points, to Hushovds 102. There's still a couple more stages that he has a chance on, so is the green jersey competition really really over? Or has he still got a chance?

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I think it all comes down to fate but seeing him up until that last stage – No

jimmyshand
    Free Member

Given that there are a lot more people up there contesting the sprints this year then it is far from over. I think Cav can still do it and hope that he does.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Didn't say I don't wish him well but given that there are a lot more people up there contesting the sprints this year then it not is far from over

speaker2animals

I don't like the miserable little toad but sort of wish him the best.

I'm not sure there are enough sprint finishes left for him to overhaul Thor. Husovd will also at some point start going up the road looking for intermediate sprint points. The question is will Cav be able to go with him? The other alternative is to send HTC riders up the road to try to eat up/minimise the extra points Thor can score. But that runs the risk of using up HTC riders when they have already lost one of the lead out train. An interesting conundrum for the team to try to sort.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘TdF *Spoiler*’ is closed to new replies.