Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • TdF Grand Depart – Where will you be stood?
  • cozz
    Free Member

well I had a great day

camped at nidderdale bike fest – they did a really good job for a pop up campsite

rode through the woods to ripley castle just outside harrorgate, found a spot 3 miles fro the finish, and of course they were really flying past, nearly blew my flat cap off

then once past rode on into harrogate, but solid gridlocked about 1 mile from the finish so nipped into a pub and then returned

so if you saw a fat bloke on a fat bike – it was prob me – 😀

martinhutch

That was awesome. Rode over to Kidstones from Horton. Great atmosphere – thought there were plenty there until I saw the pics from Buttertubs. 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

LOL! I honestly thought that it was just us lot on here that were mad about bikes, but there’s definitely a few more out there!

cp

Cote de Grinton… amazing!

orangeboy
    Free Member

Crazy day was in Leeds for the start then train madness to harrogate
    Would not have missed it
    Bikes beer and sunshine perfect , well apart from cav

Santaslittlehelper
    Free Member

Went up to Buttertubs with Vortexracing. Fantastic day, crowds were brilliant, excellent atmosphere.

bearnecessities

Great pics cp.

cinnamon_girl

Yeah, thanks cp. 8)

tinribz
    Free Member

Day 2, guess where this is:

Spitfire and Lancaster? flying overhead.

MrSmith
    Free Member

so many morons standing in the road waving mobile phones around and not looking at the riders bearing down on them, somebody went flying in that intermediate sprint, surprised theres not more accidents.
    i’m waiting for the fat labrador incident or maybe a mobility scooter and somebody adamant the tour will not interfere with a scratch card/can of cider/chips purchase.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘TdF Grand Depart – Where will you be stood?’ is closed to new replies.