Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • TBC/STW Ride this week, sponsored by The Cask And Barrell, your new local boozer
  • jimmy

I know I know it looks like I'm bottling it because of the weather…. But I'm gonna go for a run instead and I'll prove it with pictures of me all wet and sweaty. I might do it topless, just for you guys x

ojom
    Free Member

Why not come running with Tackleberry and me tomorrow night? – doing a 10k trudge.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I've been working in it all afternoon and one soaking a day is enough for me. Maybe next week.

Northwind

Bollocks to it, it's horrible out there. I think I might nip down tomorrow instead

Resin42
    Free Member

I did give it some serious consideration but decided to stay home and sort my front shifter out. Didn't fancy GT with no big ring, I wasn't so bothered about the granny ring, honest. 😳

ojom
    Free Member

6 of us are in transit.

druidh
    Free Member

thebikechain – Member
    6 of us are in transit.

🙄

It was actually 3 in an Uglipla and 3 in a VW – plus Pete who turned up at the car park.

Was probably as wet as I've ever seen it, especially Pennels. My vision was seriously out of whack – glasses just misting up all the time (sorry to anyone caught behind me). Good to get out though, regardless of the weather. Looks like I'll have a busy day de-mudifying everything tomorrow.

PeteA
    Free Member

Cheers guys, enjoyed the ride if a little damp!! Challenging the washing m/c now, bike to follow later. Hopefully catch up soon hopefully when summer reappears

ojom
    Free Member

Too scared to open the wet bag of pain…

TheFlyingOx

Hehe. The Pronghorn is getting treated to a shower this morning. When the wife has gone to work and can't shout at me, obviously.

See you at the next one if I'm in Edinburgh.
    Andy

scousemand
    Free Member

Couldn't make it and wont be able to for a few weeks – it's official I've torn my quad for the 2nd time in 4 months. Why is it that happens when I buy the bike GGRRRRR!!!!!!

Northwind

If it's any consolation my mate Andy did a lap in the afternoon and says it was pretty nice. Nah, on consideration that probably doesn't help.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘TBC/STW Ride this week, sponsored by The Cask And Barrell, your new local boozer’ is closed to new replies.