Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Taxi driver apprehends hit and run driver NSFW
  • Superficial
    Free Member

Have we done this yet? Irate taxi driver chases after a guy who (apparently) hit a cyclist and drove off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMCtv5moJ6M

This balances most of the road-rage anti-cyclist videos we usually see, so he deserves props. Although I did cringe as he did some pretty shady close passes of other cyclists while trying to catch up with the Astra.

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, he went to some lengths to chase that car down. A few confused riders as he squeezes past them on the bus lane!

Good on him, of course.

(thread title may need warns for serious swearing)

MoreCashThanDash

Appreciate his sentiment, but some of his driving was “unwise”

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I may break my golden rule, and let a taxi driver out on my way home to today, as an homage.

thenorthwind

some of his driving was “unwise”

This is true, but on the balance of things I think acceptable in the circumstances.

Impressed at the way he dealt with the situation calmly. He was clearly a bit upset but didn’t chase after the guy like a raving lunatic and proceed to beat him senseless. He was quite clearly acting out of a sense of duty. Good on him.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Well done that taxi driver!

aracer
    Free Member

TBH I didn’t think it all that bad, and I’m a bit confused about the comments about close passes on cyclists as he seemed to give them more space than a lot of drivers do and even went out of his way not to get too close to them. I suspect the police might not be impressed, but the impression I got was that he was in good control and paying attention to other road users.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Taxi driver apprehends hit and run driver NSFW’ is closed to new replies.