Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Tatty bars, nitromors, wire wool and T-Cut plus a lazy arvo =
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Last year i bought some white syncros bulk bars – the shape is ace and pretty light too. The paint tho was shit and fell off as soon as looked at!!

After this mornings ride i saw them tucked at the back of the shed so decided that Nitromors was my friend!!

After stripping the paint off i attacked them with wire wool, and then T-cut

Dead impressed with the results, appreciate some may hate yet some may like. What do you think?

I like the way that they bring the frame colour together a bit – not put any lacquer on or owt so may tarnish 🙁

keavo
    Free Member

look good, nice satisfying job done. been tinkering myself this pm. its enjoyable when the garage isn't like a fridge.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

i was in the kitchen til mrsj and bambino woke so i scuttled out into the rain

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    keavo
    Free Member

recent cold weather has forced me into the kitchen, but the garage is much better for grabbing the right tools and stuff.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol aye

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Any ideas of how to prevent them oxidising? Will car wax work??

TheSwede
    Free Member

Cover with tatty paint.

slowrider
    Free Member

lol swede.

clear powder coat or clear rattle can

jackal
    Free Member

Cover with tatty paint.

Yeh, I think white would look pretty good on those…

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol

lyons
    Free Member

How did you get them so shiny.?

[OEGGVjWF]
    Free Member

Nitromors, wire wool, t-cut and lots of effort. Just guessng though, could be wrong………

racing_ralph
    Free Member

pmsl at barca2

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Tatty bars, nitromors, wire wool and T-Cut plus a lazy arvo =’ is closed to new replies.