Viewing 3 posts - 601 through 603 (of 603 total)
  • tattoo yes or no ? lol
  • donsimon
    Free Member

I am finding it quite interesting how the debate is developing. Shibboleth says that in his opinion people who get tattoos are stoopid (sic) and the rest of the world tells him he's wrong, to which the natural defence is to support your argument with logic and reason to say people who get tattoos are stupid. Repeat until you get bored.

Now, Shibboleth, I too work as a communications professional as a Teacher Communication Facilitator and after much searching on Google I have failed to find the "stick your fingers in your ears and go lalalalalal!" debating method. It appears to be a most effective method of promoting oneself as an intellectual, as a rational person and as a valuable member of society. I think it would be something interesting to offer my students clients. If you could give me some more information,I'd be very grateful.

donsimon
    Free Member

I am finding it quite interesting how the debate is developing. Shibboleth says that in his opinion people who get tattoos are stoopid (sic) and the rest of the world tells him he's wrong, to which the natural defence is to support your argument with logic and reason to say people who get tattoos are stupid. Repeat until you get bored.

Now, Shibboleth, I too work as a communications professional as a Teacher Communication Facilitator and after much searching on Google I have failed to find the "stick your fingers in your ears and go lalalalalal!" debating method. It appears to be a most effective method of promoting oneself as an intellectual, as a rational person and as a valuable member of society. I think it would be something interesting to offer my students clients. If you could give me some more information,I'd be very grateful.

greyman
    Free Member

Fantastic stuff !
    It's his opinion, ffs, just a f*ckin opinion. And he's wrong – so what ?
    Great argument though ..

Elaine – get the damn thing, and post the pics …

imho of course 😉

without prejudice, natch

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 601 through 603 (of 603 total)

The topic ‘tattoo yes or no ? lol’ is closed to new replies.