• This topic has 17 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Tattoo?
  • Waderider
    Free Member

Right, just had a piece on my thigh finished but am really tempted to get the todger done! Has any one on here had theirs done and how painful is it? I’ve only had 4 in total down but the areas include: back, calf, thigh side and lower stomach back of the thigh (half way between knee and arse cheek) and arse cheek. Does the discomfort compare to any of these areas or is it in the world of its own?! Also whats the healing time like? I heal relatively quickly but I know this area is warm and sweatier than most. ANy advice would be apreciated and also the name of numbing creams that could be recommended if needed!

everyone
    Free Member

Why would you want to get that tattooed?!? Nothing against tattoos, but why?

This had to be a troll surely.

aracer
    Free Member

“I’ve only had 4 in total down…” would suggest a troll who can’t count.

mikey3
    Free Member

Surely tattoos have reached the tipping point,something that people used to get done to stand out now make everyone look the same,i guess the people who have them done will say they don’t care about being noticed but why else would you want them unless you spent all your time looking at yourself in the mirror,oh well t takes all sorts,no harm in it 🙂

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Would go for erect of flaccid, or does it depend on who’s tattooing that day?

Cougar

This thread is useless without… no, wait, the other one.

Squidlord
    Free Member

I’ve done it.

It was to show my love for a girl called Denisa.

Unfortunately, I’ve only got a little willy, and the tattooist could only fit on the first five letters.

She wasn’t impressed.

Northwind

I’m pretty sure mine would retract completely inside as soon as they started up the gun.

gordimhor

^^^^^^ Would this be permanent? Is there a market for low budget sex changes?

yunki
    Free Member

Go for it mate… If it fulfils your ‘red dragon’ needs then it’s gotta be a good thing right?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Are you sure this isn’t just a set up to mention 2 north Wales train stations in a cheap gag?

#ShowingMyAge

kayak23

Biscuits anyone?

djglover
    Free Member

Are you going for a famous Welsh railway station? Rhyl?

maccruiskeen

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

There is only one question for this:

‘Why?’

Likewise (excepting cultural or religious necessity) only one answer:

‘Because I can!’

Anything else would be playground banter or (at best) an amusing if depressing article in The Lancet. 😯

slowoldman

“Welcome to Jamaica. Have a Nice Day”.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Why not go for the word ‘Cock’ in a nice readable typeface like Helvetica, that way you wouldn’t forget, nor would anyone else.

DezB
    Free Member
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Tattoo?’ is closed to new replies.