Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • Tarot readers / psychics – load of old cobblers?
  • igrf
    Free Member

I wonder why you big hitting geek boys don’t go off now and again and set your own thread up to talk amongst yourselves, maybe discuss a Unix manual and it’s relevance to gear ratios on a single speed up winter fold hill or something. Let us psychics talk mumbo jumbo amongst ourselves…

GrahamS

Didn’t see that coming!

Let us psychics talk mumbo jumbo amongst ourselves…

But then who would be there to offer you some FACTS ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Kaesae?

still it entertains junky

You set the bar low there then 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

What’s with this confirmation bias? 😆

You must be that gullible to have to confirm when asked.

If the person is genuinely gifted then you do not even have to confirm anything but only listen. S/he will simply say what comes into his/her mind and let you decide … no need to confirm.

Ask them about your past but do not confirm then your present, again do not confirm but listen, then finally ask the person about your future. If the person cannot accurately describe your past or present then just walk away. But if the person can then you might want to stick around to listen then do your own experiment by monitoring if all that been said about the future appear. Ask in detail for all that happened and are going to happen. Some can give you exact details while others proximity as there are some who are 100% gifted while others less so. Just like doctors some can be very good at diagnosing but others are simply doing trial and error. Remember the doctor that keep prescribing many different medication? They are just applying the trial and error. Yes, you did not die and yes you got cured but the bottom line is that the doctor has some knowledge of what to do but they do not have absolutely knowledge.

If the person can accurately describe your past and present then the chance of getting your future right can be rather high. Why rather high? Because the future is not cast in stone but depending on your past and present actions. Some past/present actions might result in instance result for you to experience or to see, while others you will never experience or see in this life.

However, if you have made up your mind that there is no such thing then by all means do not believe in them. Just rationalise the events but try not to go crazy over them by “backward engineering”.

As I once told my engineering friend with scientific mindset (positivist) … “Your body clock is ticking and your body is slowly dying or rotting, one day you will turn into carbon and become fertiliser so why are you trying to prolong your living when you already know the outcome? Why do you worry so much? Why not enjoy as much as you can while you are still alive instead of worrying?” You see my engineering friend is not rational considering that he still fear that he will have no money for pension and might go hungry … well put it this way if he retires at 65 and assuming he only has 10 years pension money to live on he will be 75 by that time and if he sells off his house he can easily feed himself for at least another 10 years until 85. Beyond 85 then he can easily let the govt takes care of him … so why he worries I do not know. Rational? Ya right … told him all those extra money would be useless once he become carbonised.

So the same questions to all you positivists or those with scientific minds:

1. When will you expect to turn carbon? How long do you still have?

2. Why keep accumulating all those wealth when you know you have no used for them after you turn carbon. No, passing down to your kids make no sense since you are going to turn carbon and love has nothing to do with it if you are carbon. Kaput! Gone! No memory whatsoever! Fertiliser!

😈

igrf
    Free Member

As I’ve now decided I’m your official forum psychic, I can confirm you are all going to die.

And that since you cannot take your money with you I suggest you order a Transition Carbon Covert to enjoy your riding whilst you still can.

As to how long you have left try this.

mogrim

So the same questions to all you positivists or those with scientific minds:

1. When will you expect to turn carbon? How long do you still have?

2. Why keep accumulating all those wealth when you know you have no used for them after you turn carbon. No, passing down to your kids make no sense since you are going to turn carbon and love has nothing to do with it if you are carbon. Kaput! Gone! No memory whatsoever! Fertiliser!

Ah, but given enough time the sun will engulf the world, and my atoms will be scattered amongst the stars. 8)

Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Tarot readers / psychics – load of old cobblers?’ is closed to new replies.