Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Taps Oan!
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

This minus 7 patter is a bit baltic! 😆

gordimhor

Might even have tae get ma jaikit

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Whose coat is this jacket?

seosamh77
    Free Member

one of those days you need to be wary of leaving yer kerry oot out the back door too long! 😆

dawson

@CFH – ya ken’s

seosamh77
    Free Member

gordimhor – Member
    Might even have tae get ma jaikit

was actually getting the train into town earlier, they were wee lassies, dunno 19/20/21 or something kicking about with mini skirts and bare legs on show, mentalists! 😆

user-removed
    Free Member

Taps aff in front o’ the telly here at mother-in-law towers.

She’s pure got the heating turned up to a mullion and Stictly’s oan watch again.

Who am I kidding? It’s a bikini wearing 0.4 here in Aberdeen and I’m currently feeling guilty for working out how long my mother in law might continue to live, according to diet, age, early years circumstances, fatal wounds from a blunt instrument…

Oh God, she’s looking at me again with that Basilisk stare.

Northwind

Haven’t quite recovered the feeling in a couple of fingers after today’s ride. Was fine at low speed but windchill just destroyed me on the final road bash

Wait a minute, I haven’t fully thought this through… I’m off for a ****.

sweepy
    Free Member

I pied it on the outdoor swimming group today, -10 air temp and ice on the water at loch morlich.

Most of them didn’t even wear wetsuits 😯

gordimhor

@Northwind “I’m off for a”… Coldfinger

sweepy
    Free Member

Too late now, he should have got started while he was still shivering

DickBarton

He’d have finished before getting warmed up!

nickhit3
    Free Member

He’d have finished before getting warmed up!

nickhit3
    Free Member

Who am I kidding? It’s a bikini wearing 0.4 here in Aberdeen and I’m currently feeling guilty for working out how long my mother in law might continue to live, according to diet, age, early years circumstances, fatal wounds from a blunt instrument…

😆

legend
    Free Member

Loving the Glasgow approach of scraping “just enough” ice off the car before heading on to the motorway this morning

scotroutes

sweepy – Member
    I pied it on the outdoor swimming group today, -10 air temp and ice on the water at loch morlich.

Most of them didn’t even wear wetsuits Yeah, I’m friends with some of them. They’re doing Dipathon December – a swim per day.

matt_outandabout

That’s unfair to blame weegies for that – most of the UK seems to do the small patch clear on screen = hit the gas…

perchypanther
    Free Member

Taps Oan!

Naw. It’s sunny. Taps Aff.

It’s the rules. Even if you’re at the South Pole

arrpee
    Free Member

I hear that Geordies have been sported wearing long-sleeved shirts on nights out.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Taps Oan!’ is closed to new replies.