Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tang'led up in blue
  • tang
    Free Member

Ride so wet I didn’t need to clean the bike. I am loving the 1×10 with expander/roadlink and 40t up front. New wheels are ace.

qwerty
    Free Member

Nice.

I popped into Stroud CX event whilst at work last Sunday, kept my eyes peeled for a blur of pink & blue, but didn’t see you.

Having sold my CX bike to fund my MTB, i’m now contemplating another, Kona Private Jake is top of the list, selling stuff to justify it as we speak! I was reckoning on 38 : 11/36 to get up the hills.

tang
    Free Member

I had to go to London annoyingly, so missed it. I do have a 36t 110 5 bolt that I ran on a 11-36, was great on welsh trips. I like the 40 for the road sections. I’ll drop you a mail re Lovecrossed!

captaindanger

Nice paint job. Who did that?

tang
    Free Member

A guy from Bristol who does frames in his spare time, @doktorbobby on instagram. He works for Dyson in R&D doing models and paint and they let him spray stuff in their booth after work.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Hey Tang- any decent routes round Nailsworth fo you know that head towards Cherington …?

Any pointers would be nice to christen the new build 29er to finally see proper dirt 😉

tang
    Free Member

Plenty of dirt hopey! Prob the nicest way is out through Horsley to Kingscote via the woods then down through Chavenage then it’s a lane to Cherrington. Or up tetbury lane and down the bridle way (it’s really singletrack) to Avening, up through Gatcombe(where this pic was taken) then back down the hill on the road??

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Ran my CX bike with a 40t single chainring but didn’t like the big jumps in gearing from the cassette. Back to a double – 36 / 46 – how quaint eh 🙂

tang
    Free Member

I get that for the road bike, but mainly off road in mud and hills; I’m liking it.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

That is lush… 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tang'led up in blue’ is closed to new replies.